Friday, July 29, 2016

Induced headaches .

I sat for more than two hours  in the morning of 28.7.16 writing down my opinion and observation on two topics where as normally i would have gone off for a walk.So what made me do this?
Yesterday whilst returning from Tiruvallur after my annual trip to the Perumal[vishnu] temple on a cab i felt a terrific headache all of a sudden .i shifted my place in the back seat where i was sitting .the headache didn't leave.Knew that headache was being caused by micro waves.Wondered as to wo amongst the vehicles in the thick traffic was beaming  it.Head ache made me very uncomfortable .Wanted to dislodge it .Observed that as i  shifted from my left to centre and right i could see either my hub's face or the young and dark drivers face in the rear mirrors and headache persisted .When i went completely behind the driver and couldn't see his face or my hubs in the mirrors my headache vanished .I stuck to that spot and was free of headaches .
I was wondering why was i made to shift away from reflection of both my hub and driver and who was doing it?Would that reflection be used by somebody else in the traffic or on road side in  some sort of casing work?An untrained brain lacking information on such subjects can think only this much and not more .As we neared our locality saw a van written with these words -'Ministry of defence' Govt of India pass us by as if as a answere to my question earlier--who is giving me headaches ?.It had two long aerials and i thought are those to track and control me?The van full of men then went behind our car and kept following .till our cab turned into our street.

Did they do it?Why? What have i got myself into?  Am i a terrorist or rioteer or a naxalite or separatist that the defence  needed to control me?Real crazy! Or was it just  a ploy to make me find links and write this and that?
ok back to writing The two articles i wrote were in the back of my mind for quite some time.The one about Brahmins [i will blog it later] came in forefront in my last trip in my recent trip to Bangalore after a night of similar headaches , headaches that were even more acute.I didnot write it down as i wanted to avoid getting too embroiled in religion , caste and so on.The other one was my view on Anti conversion bill the lay out to this article was in back of my mind for quite some time but did not reduce it in writing But today [28.7.16.] i wrote both the articles.Why?Did the headache viz mind altering signals trigger this unstoppable writing?Ofcourse ,it is only a trigger to write where as the views and observations are my own.But why should it be triggered in the first place?And why should Defence be involved in it?, if the micro wave radiation was beamed at me from ministry of defence vehicle?
If i blog my views on the need for anti conversion bill it may help the ruling party in the helm as i would be giving first hand information on conversion of person belonging to a hindu community to other communities.
But a niggling suspicion exists that prevents me from publishing it .The suspicion that may be the centre facilitated by them by making me discharge a lot of fluids the  whole of September 2014 thus weakening and exhausting me and making it easy for conversion .I read in the net that menopaused women were made to bleed by US defence so as to stop that  group of women activists from thier agitation.A similar thing happened to me in september except that thick white fluid and not blood was squeezed out of me.
I pondered over the conversion attempts on me in September 2014.some one was literrally talking to me as i relaxed in kids room during noon siesta for several days or when i meditated dangling enticements to change to Christianity  on one hand and threatening me with death if i didnt When i decided death is better option the persuasions stopped .The other religion had no such nicety .one day a terrific loud voice shouted thier gods name into my mind or brain or forehead and gave no other option
ok i read in net that thoughts can be read with gadjets as jaws move when one is thinking.So my thoughts can be read.But how was i having this conversation in my mind with some one?How is it possible to do so?Again information on net which i read only in 2016 explains this .That words or commands  can be sent into one's brain with help of micro wave signals using special gadjets and that defence personnel do it on p.o.w.s and even convince them to become human bombs!
I have been given headaches even before 2014 , specially in temples when i meditate.Temples of neighbouring state Karnataka in 2013 or visions as i meditated in -Andra pradesh Tirumala in 2012.But all this started only after 2012 May.
As long as i have this doubt , this suspicion that defence /centre was involved or facilitated conversion, how can i publish my views on anti conversion bill?It would be a masochistic[i am not getting the exact word for the opposite of sadism viz total self effacement]thing to do.It would be allowing the persons who created a situation to take advantage of it .If i was sure that only the state i reside in was  involved as i am very sure that no individual can posses such techniques of control,i would have published that article in my blog.

I did hear [ i am writing hear because then i didnt know that commands could be flitted across the forehead] these  commands before 2014 also but after 2012.it was mainly to express my views on society.
So mind altering signals are being sent to me on and off.Now the question is who is doing it?Ordinary people cannot have such  brutally sophisticated techniques and aids .Hence it can be either the defence forces or police or both!
Case for police involvment --
1.When i had a show down with my boisterous  neighbours  soon after 2014Genaral elections as i knew[from observation] they were involved in extracting my views that neighbour hinted that conversion was in the cards and he tested my beliefs and he and his wife were highly releived that my beliefs were basically and firmly hindu.So the neighbours with' christian links 'were not in the least in favour of oncoming conversion , though they may have done other things to me.

He pointed to his wife and said she has both good and bad i see only good in her ,why don't you also do the same on people you write about?At that time i had not blogged my frustrations at both state and centre leadership in not stopping this encroachment on my property and life and had only written it in my diary and didn't publish it .
since he pointed to his wife i assume it is a woman he is reffering to therefore the woman leader of this state.
2.Saw policemen  thunder down in bullets from B block of my apartments in September 2014 when the squeezing of liquids from me was in full swing coupled with conversion commands .

If this was the handiwork of TN police are they kaval durai or kadal durai or converter durai?
Again what is the purpose?To lose either the halo or sting in my writings?

Jesudas is a publicly known as a Christian but his bhakthi songs on hindu deities are heard by all hindus and enjoyed.Though i keep blogging  about  the conversion attempts on me it is my translation of slokas and pasurams that is receiving maximum audience.None of my viewers or fans from US or India of my translations of Hindu slokas have stopped patronising me in revulsion though i have divulged frankly even the most intimate details of my no touch torture.

If it is Tamil nadu police doing , they have simply bismerched their good reputation by indulging in such base activities unconnected with thier duties.

Case for defence involvment
1. Kept seeing huge military trucks driving down busy roads in here at Chennai and my attention was deliberately directed towards them from July 2014 onwards .
2.Then they disappeared from view to be replaced by cars or vans  with army written on it drive by side of our cab or go at front of it specially in my temple visits in this state or in neighbouring states.Again my attention was deliberetly drawn to it.
3.Recently that is on 27 th on my return from Tiruvallur temple saw this van marked ministry of defence with those two threatening aerials  follow me after suffering a bout of head aches in the cab we were travelling.
Again why?Defence or army is not like police.They can kill if need be or brain wash without any compunction for the sake of the country.

I have the highest regard for them and the sacrifices they make for us all and hate to nasty them thus in  my blog.

Yet i have to for my own sake.

So why are they into my life and that to in this stupid ,foolish conversion attempts and drama?Is it to expose my supposedly lack of inner convictions regarding my religious beliefs and make me look like a hypocrite, weakling who would desert her religion ,the blogger on Hinduism if pressurised?Was it in retaliation for bad mouthing the leader at the helm ,rather writing down[ did not publish this either] my frustration of  not being freed from this trap i was put into since 2012 ,having pinned my hopes on this new  leader's accession to power ?

Denial of which right troubles me most?

1.Shackles on my freedom of expression by constant censoring?
2.shackles on my freedom to enjoy my property viz house absolutely due to constant intrusions in guise of monitering ?
3.shackles on my freedom to pursue my religion and worship my deity without ant obstacle or hindrance?
Regarding the first --Shackles to freedom of expression .The censoring on net  ? Not much as my blogging or writing is only a hobby.But deliberate triggering  to make me write on certain subjects  -like religion , secularism and always about minorities , minorities , minorities [which is of recent origin]etc on and on does trouble me.
Regarding third --shackles to my religious freedom--The hindrance to the  peaceful pursuit of my religious belief even within the four walls of my house vexes me , makes me boil with anger , shocks and frustrates me.It acts as a trigger to keep on thinking about other communities viz minorities  and rave and rant about them .I have lived along with them for past 14 years very peacefully without seeing them as any one of them as   higher or lower than me or us  and have started to feel this obssesive attention to thier presence in our flats  only since 2012 and of late , anger at their intrusion into my life specially into my thought process and  my personal religious beliefs .

Regarding the second shackle to my freedom viz shackles to enjoy my property-- my house and my body and mind absolutely without any encroachment and intrusion.This is the worst shackle of all shackles.All my other freedoms will be mine if i  have this freedom absolutely.
The worst technique which is used on me is auditory masking .This  technique is being used on me since 2012 .This technique requires suggestions to my sub conscious and systematic use of sounds to target my ears.I can wear off the effect of micro wave or radio frequency attacks but cannot wear off this  brutal attack on my nerves unless i write down volumes , maybe even crap or talk about my position and rave against the way i am shamelesslly exploited by  my  immediate neighbours and politicians and even media and then receive 10 rs balm and Murugha come warnings

I am re writing the above para as it was deleted by shameless people few minutes back .Shameless becuase they know my pass word and are using it liberraly to censor me.and potray me as a nut..

when i blogged please note that before 2012 the nearby temple used to blare very loudly, songs nearly every day since our stay here since 2002,  though it caused irritation it never made me uncontrollably furious or make me to want write or blog on and on .

few days back i observed my milk vendor after realising the role his assistant plays in this auditory masking with his adoloscent voice similar to a neighbour's wife.He was talking to this boy down below after delivering milk slowly .Few minutes later  he started to talk fast and unintelligbly --literally gibberish.i heard the sound of a plane's take off at this point.his gibberish subsided when the sound of plane was no longer heard.I experienced similar bouts of gibberish spilling out of me in 2015 when i stayed out of blogging a phenomenon that never happened to me before.

The sounds inserted into my head in 2012 may and June have done a damage that seems quite irrepairable .The worst part of this is how people around me who have observed the effects of  decibels  of various sounds on me are taking advantage of this damage very brutally to  make me write or talk and when they have got what they wanted , then cover their tracks by making  me write crap .

In this process i have lost my concentration in translating slokas , Pasurams or explore hinduism to strengthen myself and also to blog it .This suggestion coupled with auditory masking is so all consuming that i have lost my simple pleasures like  walk in quiet street or read good literature or even magazines and watch my favourite channels on tv or see movies without this forcible yen to give words to all my activities and simple  pleasures and write it down like as if i am a paid analyst or journalist  or a poet .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home