Monday, May 9, 2016

Barricade.

As i walked on the main road leading to the super market , combining my constitutional with some shopping that can't wait.a white police jeep came and blocked my way.Now a days i have abandoned my experiment of walking on the side of the road that faces traffic a practise i took up when i observed that lowclass majo mino are put off by that small exposure of skin of  waist which is inevitable exposed while wearing a saree, to at least get rid of one of my harrsesrs.and have taken to my original walking of meandering avoiding muck or clump of people on the road ,as inner lanes  are quite free in routes i take giving me this space to do so .
ok , back to that van  i waited for autos to pass it and then crossed it and walked ahead .Immediately a young dark policeman started to block the road half way to slow down vehicles . A steps ahead before the right turning of the main road saw a plane taking off towards west , quite low.
Felt mighty glad seeing it.My joy is Inexplicable except that after finding out that thier movments hold the key to the mystery around me.
Today again left for morn walking combining shopping around 7 am .after waiting for the huge landing that was expected as per my notings at 6.30 am which never came ,nor did any other landing since i woke up at 5 am Heard only take offs During .take offs i observed that i become unduly hasty and unnaturally quick and in the process if i am facing east and am doing something tend to hurt myself.Like i pierced my finger with aluminium foil of a curds yesterday whilst opening it a minute before i heard the take off and around 11am and scraped my finger yet again at night when i was lowering curtain of my room and saw a take off east wards !
which means ray attacks just before take offs are given to quicken me mentally or physically and if i am moving will hurt myself.if i am relaxed mind become clear. landings are used to target my private parts..

ok didnt see a single landing till i set off .
The father of the son whose role in my nastying made me  cry with pain inside myself for several days and made me die inside once again . of whom i had blogged about in ruthless neighs  hoping for that innocent little flowers release smiled at me as i came down and he was waiting there for me or going up.smiled but as i walked on felt  sad and disgusted ,shouldn't he be keeping away from me for his son's sake for whose sake i left my indigestible horror and shame to come public about it hoping to  gift back his carefree youth?I have observed that any person i come in contact with in a friendly manner is used in dirtying me and that includes their sons.
As i walked on thought about the unique election campaign  conducted by aidmk in the open space .The first time ever i am seeing their campaign in here and was wondering if thier leader would come like leaders of all other parties have in past.No .it was campaign by the third gender! Another unique sight was the parade by along column of police going down the street on foot with and without guns followed by  along line of police jeeps.Ofcourse a policeman gave me the look.Of late i seem to come in logger heads with the police .Felt a regret that this time i am not watching much of  election campaign tv  due to a lot of  distractions, hence missing the political energy pulsating ,at such rallies .

Reached shop with usual---deserted inner lanes  with sudden burst of scooters and cars .men woman following me closely . lower class women and men from  in angle glaring at me.A middle classperson watching his  mobile.i guessed he was there because of me and soon saw a take off and that man left.

Bought groceries  and was returning .It is a main road and traffic had picked up as it was around 8 --8.10.
Noticed barricades beyond the turning to my left to slow down traffic taking that turn.
Waited for buses, cars to turn and pass and then crossed that turning and walked ahead towards my house .direction - south. As i did i remembered an accident a minor one involving a scooterist  that took place in this very turning few months back in on of my morning walks on same street [this street cuts the road and causes that turning ]whilst going to the shop and same street and road and nearly same time  whilst going back home.don't remember when the accident took place  whilst going up the road or coming down but i didnt see it happening , or i missed seeing it in my haste to avoid cars .
Since i found out effect of metals deflecting rays i waited and watched that policeman.A tired looking man with Venakateswara image on his parked  mobike that had  police written on it [ this religious theme refuses to go be done away with]He slowly removed the barricades and went away on his mobike.

With a shock like as if cold water was poured on me i realised that those baricades were really and truly put becuase i was walking  up and down that road!So it is true.that ray attacks on me  are numerous and if they get deflected it can sting eyes of motorists causing them to lose balance .it is generally used in turnings probably co ordinating it with flights.
I felt sick.Who did this to me?.Which unfeeling sadist?And is still using the rays jeopadrising peoples lives?Are these gadjets easily available? Why is action being taken by police only now to secure lives of innocent passerby's, is life so cheap ? is this barricading to secure  only, becuase of EC rule or is it the effect of my blogs ? Is this why i was forced to change my habits, exhaust me and make me stay at home?Won't the police know of these attackers ,why not round them up or expose them or threaten than----felt a slight headache on my right side of forehead as i write this in my bedroom  after coming back from walk and immediately lost the thread of my thinking.

Freaks, sadists, perverts,.Hope who got this idea of implant get thier just deserts for conducting such a filthy experiment on me .and then putting the onus of causing such minor accidents on me , the victim !

Watch men in our flats are also involved in this casing work .For past 2 weeks or more two elderly duo are in charge one pale another dark.The brown one saluted me surprising me  taken aback.for past several years not one watchman  thought it fit to salute me.The dark watchman is thin ,black, looks like the shrivelled remains of  a mummy with all teeth missing ,right out of a horror movie, and  too old to be a watchman .
Amazing as i write this on my return from the walksitting in my bedroom hoping  to catch a landing and do my japa to escape nastying , not one has come till now --9 am .i didnt see them in early morning also.very very unusual as all through my 2 weeks noting there was never a day without  several landing in the morning.!incredible thoughts arise at this  .Have the flight schedules been changed because of my blogging about landings and making a careful note of effects of rays, its timing and its coordination with flights   ?Does it mean that rays deflected from my bangles etc could pierce aeroplanes window or cause a bird to  hit it? or is the radio frequency used in interrogating me through rfid in me  could disturb the planes radio waves when it is landing or taking off near me?Un beleivable .if it is really true and the fact that landings have stopped today proves it .
Is that why i was made to sit in dining room away from two bed rooms which are are both near the path of landing after that notorius September mission of dehydrating me for weeks.?How and why did conversion get into this?Is it a diversion from the real purpose that  my sloka or japa  has  the identification number to which rfids respond?The way i have been doing since 2011 and of late nearly  every minute nearly instantly!

Which sadist did this to me? I mean the implant and all this its consequences? Why is no one approaching me to explain .Are all guilty? I mean all  authorities and all political parties of commission and indifference?
Will capping my teeth with gold help or worsen it?
Strange till now 10 .30 as i wait for Narayana --the huge one , not  a single landing , so far!

1. who did this implant? Govt or private persons?
2.who did the co-ordination of flights , scooters, etc? Those in active service or who has retired and did it for extra money?I am 100 % sure that this meticulous planing ,co ordination , sound effects requires a special  training  to meet special needs which only a govt can give .
i have noticed close  take offs in the eastern night sky around 2 -3am when the throbbing pain in my knee would wake me up in 2012 in this same bedroom and i kept all my windows wide open ruminating sadly whether this was the plane Vidat was to board, to go to US..
Till i blogged about planes , no one was bothered about the risk that could be there to the plane.Could that be the reason to keep me off the net lest i fortify my knowledge by surfing sites  that explain all these tactic, rays and spill the beans by blogging about this pattern i would guess as being used in my case?

If i no longer see landings in eastern sky that means that i am dead right and my blogs do have a international viewership of acclaimed persons and my dear country will dare not take the risk even if it be 1/10,000  th  which has been so far hidden from international view.any longer .some flights are huge they must be international ones.
lets see .for this i have to sit  in bedroom again tomorrow from early morning and watch the sky .

Till now viz --12 noon when all landings end, there is no landing.

10 may--woke up early .felt bottom scratch at 5 pm .oh so a landing is around the corner ?No , landing even after that 10 minutes gap .looked down  saw the brown watchman walking inside anda light skinned majo mino going down in a scooter,felt that sensation as it was given.so this pattern has substituted that or was it going on timed with flights so that others away from my house can use the landing schedules of the day to deliver those ray attacks to sting me in bodily parts?.

Flights started to arrive from 5.45 onwards .nearly 30 minutes later than that scratch.Felt a huge relief .I am not all that important.Even if my blogs are to a certain extent,things have been set right that is rays will not be used if i am in bedroom but will be i  go to kitchen etc several feet away .
Was that neigh who works in airport  ever smiling like his son but subdued and diplomatic and husband of ruthless neigh waiting for me to thank me yesterday when i set out for my walk? From where did i get the courage to blog it staking my and my family's name.to try and  release that flower which was blossoming ?His mother,s provocation  only angered me  or something more?I glanced at Vidat's photo as i waited to see a landing , maybe his memory , nudged me .

This relief was soon followed by anger .why is my flat being treated like a enclave of Taliban?Has the govt ceded my flat and me to Talibans?Has govt's diktats been  replaced by Taliban's diktats or those mimicking Taliban ways , over my flat and me?Is my flat a sovereign enclave of Talibans or  a micro mini sovereign enclave of Arabs or their mimics in Bharat?It seems so as i   am punished for reciting slokas, for reading hindu texts, hymns and slokas for visiting temples for carrying images of gods for protection and for not  wrapping myself in thick clothings from head to foot.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home