Monday, May 9, 2016

Alert.

A mentally retarded adoloscent ,an harmless  tall and hefty boy would be let loose near my window or near the temple blabbering loudly.from a very long time , but i never made the connection to my mental well being and would  brush off as a prank to tease me when i ever i wrote something indigestible to some one reading my diary  as i write it or blog
During this noting down of landings staying put in one place i realised the meanings behind some of the alerts or information being passed on .
One was to do with presure cooker and milk boiler souinds and recently this poor fellows blabberings.He is often dressed in bermudas that looked exactly like what  Vidat  used to wear.
i observed that he ws let loose from opposite tenements when my experiments with doing japa in my bedroom coincided when a big to huge landing slowly, usually blue winged  or a medium to large flight landing quite fast  was sighted from my bedroom and during take offs loud and overhead or going over the opposite blocks and then curving towards either south or westward.Have observed scooterists deliberately coming in front of me and then turning and going back and it was in a turning that i caught the ray targetterdy unconsiously deflecting it when a scooter borne youth was turning .
ok back to this alert .Does it mean that if i do this japa at such times my mind would be deleberately messed up  by using those rays that can squeeze the brain and confusion be created within me?Before this jamming and dehydrating i could feel the head aches caused due to squeezing but now i scarcely do and hence in a scarier scenario.that is would become putty in hands of those wanting to control me.
As guessed my in  earlier months i can do japa etc from my bedroom only when a huge plane is landing slowly and is close by when the rays will be shut off.and i was  prevented from being given even that small window to be away from control by putting fear of relatives deaths at that time .
.
is my small prayer so important?To whom? to those who convert?why? i am no great  theologian or scholar .So suspicion points to the number probably the count in the japa  that my rfid recognises and starts answering
If both of us are meditating at same time that is me and my husband both facing east , position is very crucial   and a Big plane is landing this is considered to be the worst  Probably becuase persons can get through to me through my husband.
I remember how upper floor majo mino man imitated my husband to the last detail , voice, gestures when he wanted to capture my attention in that 2012 operation to break me down.
of late , since 2014 it is the ground floor religious hindu who is trying to capture my attention .

it has been decided to make a nut out of me if i dare to  meditate and get some peace , insight and concentration

written 0n 9.5.16  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home