Friday, January 1, 2016

Clearing doubts.

This is to make it clear to all those who may think that just because they blew the word Bismillah loudly into my ears  when i was in a semiconscious and highly weakened state in last Sept that i have been converted.we are not living in middle ages to take this single episode as my conversion .
I am very happy and comfortable in the religion i am born into --hinduism I am discovering good facets in it by my actual experiences .My personal grief further strengthened my belief in it  and i donot hold my deity or my religion responsible for my loss.it was my own failings plus natures workings ,hence i have no reason to leave it for another,those reeling under any false impression and grandioseness of past, kindly keep off ,

Similarily to those who were dinning param pita for more than nearly 10 days into my semiconscious state in those months, i have already refused your offers of settling in us etc , and didn't succumb to your threats of death to me and my family if  i didn't convert  even in that weakened state.Accept my decision rather statement of fact and kindly keep off .i have sufficient means and will not leave my religion even if threatened with death.

Same goes with changing of sect.I have never prayed to any other deity regularily since childhood without break except of my personal/kula deity.This is a  statement of fact and no amount of threats and provocations and  punishments is going to change it.

I respect all religions and all sects,hence i am unable to understand this non stop attack on me with a religious conversion twist and sectarianism .

If physical and mental pain is the price i have to pay to  adhere to the religion of my birth as well as the sect i was born into and never strayed from both ,then i will  have to bear it as i have no intention of letting go of my religion as well as my sect.. 
My case is  odd ,unique and unheard of in annals of modern India.At times i feel i am being deliberately set up  in Medeivial India  setting so as to wrest concessions from political powers.

                                                        Bitter sectarianism in here--Tamilnadu.and forcible conversions from one sect to another or to another religion mainly --islam. When both of these are past history sectarianism 1000 years back and forcible conversion to islam maybe 300 to 400 years back.what is enacted on me after repeated brainwashing tactics and stalking is like a cheap c grade movie.like the ones slum dwellers  watch. 

Who can punish in a state?Is it their job to encourage conversion covertly or connivive and then punish for straying?Doesn't it have other better jobs to do than bother about me an individual citizen's,religious beliefs and the sect to which i belong and which Bhagwaan's sacred names i should repeat silently--japa  in the modern times that we live in ?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home