Tuesday, January 19, 2016

30.10.14--8 pm ordeal

My dear diary,
                      Visited coir board to buy mats .Thje shops entrance was overflowing with sewage water leaking from a neraby drain .I crossed it gingerly by taking a detour and purcahsed th edoor mats.
This moat like sewage set me thinking on the indignities i suffered in September.
1. Lost a lot of liquid constantly for 3 weeks or more that resulted in my artery in my neck to tick painfully.
If not to nasty me for calling political leaders names in my diary what for would i be subject to this  treatment ?Must be th eresult of overdose of hormonal replacement therapy that menopaused women are given abroad.[read it somewhere] to recapture their health and emotions.

2.alarmed at the pain ,visited a clinic for ecg .This was done in full glare of bright lights  and was made to lie on a table totally exposing my chest and the lady assistant kept kneading my body  like masseuer which was totally unnecessary whilst sticking the labels ,She was doing this deliberately in a clinic bearing the name of one of the trimoorthy's --siva.

3.When i next visited appolo clinic  for ultra sonic reading of  my uterus for finding tumours which could have aggravated this discharge ,the female assistant was more bent on showing  a huge thick plastic stick with a scary rotating vibrator at its head and shoving it inside me and then rotating it  than actually doing her regular examination.
4.Vehicles kept zooming up and down thestreet outside my bedroom which is normally quiet  day and night ,with ambulances scary sirens screeching up and down  like as if i was in the last leg of my life .
5.As i write this the noise of traffic that was heard for past 3 days has suddenly stopped.
6.When i went to check my eyes ,the doc a nice guy from   memory of past visits to his clinic ,deliberately let his fingers linger on my chest cheeks and so did his male assistant.[maybe uv's made him do this]
7.The dentist i visited to remove the cap on my molars which i guess emit signals  when my jaws move whilst thinking ,which can be heard by gadgets  to keep me under leash or to have an advance warning or info as th what i will  do or write ,the doc advised me that if he took it out only small tooth will survive but big will go.Remember i had already been scared that the life of my hub and son was in my hands .So innuendo? He refused to remove it even when i asked him to go ahead and remove the cap  as i had got fed up of these sick inneundos ,like link between us all and transformers  in my flat etc and had decided to take the plunge.and get rid of that device.

8. In those weeks of excessive discharges out of my body i was constantly threatened with following
a.My family members will lose thier lives if i write , blog or read newspapers or watch tv and i don't change my lifestyle to that of a typical Brahmin house wife.
b.That marriage of my son and other happy occasions ,visits etc will never take place  unless i reform.
c.have good and pure sacchirine sweet  thoughts
d.Should never operate the computer or read the net articles.
e,Should never wear specs and should go about like a half blind person as specs would be used to   make me leak and leak so much that i would have to start using napkins or diapers  and panties,
f. Even in my house ,the place where i am most of the time i shouldn't expose even an inch of my body though the only visible occupant is my husband.
9.And yes the sattelite surveilliyence-The following tales were put in my head,
a.A sectarian war between vaishnavaites and saivaites had broken very long ,since when my hubbecame full fledged vaishnavaite and relegated amman /shakthiworship to the background.10 yeras back!
b.That some foreign power was controlling me, us for the past 10 yeras due to our faith in srivaishnavism as vishnu /narayana has 2 -3 wives , not liked by christians but not disliked by muslims. T
hat christians like saivaites becuase siva has only one wife!
c.That i was under religious surveilliyance since i started blogging on hinduism on the net from 2010,that is for nearly 4 years!
d.And that this foreign power was needling and provoking me to write in such a  pshychological manner with a view to de stabilise our country or create confusion and hence i must stop blogging
e. Also politics.My calling names after venting my frustration at my prolonged  captive status an illegal detention or illegal house arrest was not liked by cadres who wwere bent on nastying me .nor do they like me writing un flattering observations about civic amenities  and on  social flaws  and were wary that i may do so and hence are shaming me by attacking my private parts so as to scare me  and prevent me from writing.
that is not only should i stop blogging but also not write my diary and i dare defy ,i had it.

I am writing all this now because all this has subsided to a certain extent  enabling me to think it over.
g.That i must curtail my puja ,meditation ,visits to temples and stop readaing articles ,slokas and hymns on Srivaishnavism and should keep my daily puja very brief preferably  limit it to repeating Asato ma sadgamaya tamaso ma jyotir gamaya 'and nothing more .
h.That my japa on my bhagwan narayana  and his avatar rama has  caused too many mishaps ,deaths in my family and also to all sri vaishnavaites and by writing rama's name i have caused loss to rss,hence i must stop all this normal puja of mine or the satellite will hunt me down and make me crazy.
i.That both ,viz this foreign power as well as politicians within are out to get me  and that i must spend this shortened life , shortened due to murderous rage over me  of many who consider me to be too lustful, full of vice, jealous , full of wicked thoughts an irresponsible parent and a  unfaithful and revolting spouse ,in short a fallen woman,and that i have to spend the remaining part of my very sinful lust filled avaracious  life which is not  a penny worth to any one ,in constant prayers as only god can help me.
j.have to keep away from politics ,public affairs  by --
not watching tv,
read newspapers,
not even talk about my views in my house.
convert myself into ill informed and ignorant house wife  ,to survive this onslaught from various quarters
h.That i have such a extraordinary influence on Judiciary that my merely expressing my views  on high profile political cases in my room or even do japas on crucila days  i can influence trh eruling to go either this or that way!Literally th efuture of some politicians is in my hands!
I have been made to believe all this in my brain cleaving days followed by liquid squeezing days .that whole india , not only india whole world is revolving around me!
31.10.14--6.12.am
That in case i seek constitutional remedy through court like seeking right to privacy under art 21, and property   there is every possibility of the switch that controls my nerves will be pulled and one half of me will be paralysed for good and for the sake of common good i must swallow my shame, disgust at being so closely monitered ,watched and co operate with this intrusive control and lead a robot like life and ward of the enemy --a powerful foreign country.That  i should be like a soldier!

my view----I do believe that a foreign satelitte  is keeping track of me and the media is interested in my deep thoughts,views etc,which is not liked by political powers of this country  present and previous.as all this furore  around my blogging caught my attention in  2012 .
Only, i rubbed th epresent powers on wrong side very early and being told nastily to behave and fall in line.

 Why am i acqusing?
1.Threat to family
2.Promise and hope that this surveyillence  by national,international and state could be taken off and my normal life restored .
7 pm--
The clock in nearby temple chimed 7 instead of  asmall boy advising heard a song in prise of Ganaathy bapa  which stopped 3/4 th of th eway.
Then heard a puppy screech in pain .Heard such a screech of puppy yesterday also ,at intervals

.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home