Wednesday, September 3, 2014

MY diary ---4.9.14 written at 7.30.am

The hindu paper came marked again making me alert to happenings and it came later than those of my two of my flat mates.
Read news of  a political killing and allegations in a southern state.
I am making a link to the suspicion i blogged yesterday  that may be my the gold coins and gold symbols a woman wears since her wedding day ,  has a transmitter that is absorbing my emotions and thoughts and relaying it instantly to a whole lot f people!
Oh my god! I cannot believe it! If it is true how can i allow my  emotions lead to loss of life?Whether local, national or international?I cannot stomach this inhumanity resulting from my emotions..

This dangerous cycle may go on and on and i am not in active politics nor am i hankering for power and pelf  nor am i so very firm  and stead fast in my views  so as to trade the safety of my sedate and ordinary  life .

Fear is lit large on all my relatives when ever i visit or talk to them .All hardworking ,honest, sincere people.

So for saving lives and for the safety of all concerned ,i 'll wear a turmeric tied to a cotton thread ,soaked and dried  in turmeric paste  which as per Hindu traditions as is prevalent here down south ,is the norm whenever the gold chain has to be repaired .It is considered as a sacred  replacement .
 .
I 'll try and get the golden one's repaired or buy new one's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home