Sunday, August 17, 2014

The inner resource .

The fascination that the powerful have of me is flattering .But when such persons are ashamed to own such a fascination openly and publicly ,it is more like a punishment for being what i am and therefore wholly unwelcome.
'Arasanai nambi aandi purushanai vitta kadai  '--meaning--By trusting a  ruler a woman left her  powerless husband and found herself neither here nor there.She was not feted by the king and her husband ignored her thence forward..,
  Since my  powerless  husband is not in the least bit ashamed of his legal, emotional,intellectual ,marital and religious ties with me created and sustained publicly for past 33 years and performs his duties towards me  to the best of his capacities i am not willing to leave him for a  clandestine and secretive place in the inner hallowed circle of the powerful[,even if i put his life at risk for making my feelings in the unfolding  situation by making public my view in this matter, i have to state it and make myself clear ] and neither  do i like nor do i want  my life to  play out  that Tamil adage.
..

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home