Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Is it obvious?---- 22.7.14 7 am

Had quite a good sleep .The following suspicion arises in my mind .

1. That i am being deliberately set up as  strong  in my faith or as totally self centred.The joining of the party was to be a test and every one reading my long tussles with conscience would have thought that i am a true hindu who re entered only after the 10 th day. of the ceremonies.Actually didn't i announce my re  entry on 10 th june the 3 rd day of the ceremonies itself?Had i been  strong in my faith i ought to have said democracy can wait till i fulfill my religious duties as a Hindu .  i guess that i should again formally announce it only after 13 day ceremony was deliberately planted in my mind to either show  me as totally un feeling  to my hub's life and condition due to my self centredness  or due to my 'strong hindu beliefs'.Viewers please understand when ever i am tested etc i am also put in a hazy and dizzy state unlike my normal ,alert,feeling  self  which deadens my responses.

2. That i am being  built  up as  a person who is the shadowy adviser of the pm .Specially to my in natl viewers .To what end? Diplomacy? Or embarass the govt ? or put my and families life in danger since it is often suggested to me that there are many,who will not take kindly to me being the 'unofficial  idea giver 'to a  foe and help him even if it is shown to be forcibly extracted from me or brushed off when i offer it in proper forum like in the party .And then spread hatred against me so that it would be easy to provoke anyone  and make them do the job? --viz our extermination?By the very persons who having connived with my larger than life built up in in natl arena  by taking part in squeezing me dry of my locked up views under the previous regime  are finding me a thorn and an irritant in the changed  political circumstances  with fast depletion of my stock of ideas/imagination  [having constantly squeezing it out for2 yeras without any break  to recharge ] and as a person who may have guaged a few embarrassing details in diplomacy specially in that which several countries of the world either took part ,-- the triangle-- or were watching  the unfolding drama with me  playing a role it, keenly ,in the run up to the general elections.

 So what does all this add to? That i have to pay for the sins of others whether  i like it or not .The convenient scape goat who can be put to death so that some persons  may breathe easy.

The more i think in a cool manner   deeply about the delusion i am put in and the myth thatis being cretaed around me as idea giver to the ruling party  it is becoming very apparent that it is being done with some  shady objective in mind  as i have observed in para 2.
i remember that the election manifesto of ruling party was prepared after receiving suggestions from more than a lakh people over an year !so where do i and my ideas figure when i didn't send a single suggestions to the party ? Running of fast trains or setting up of iims and iits in each state and so on are  not my suggestions .

.So there is some ulterior motive in creating that  image .  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home