Wednesday, June 4, 2014

observation at tail end of works---2.6.1`4.---2.30pm

Yesterday  even no sooner did i write about resigning from bjp firecrackers were burst and a engaged couple were take in a procession in a chariot .Gaiety all around!

Few hours later as i stood in the baloney sawa menacing looking military jeep cruising and standing still at front of me ,like as is if they were keeping watch on a terrorist!was creepy.Night suddenly felt the jitters like that night in march.Handiwork ofcourse.

Realisation dawns like it repeatedly is doing these day at a drop of a handkerchief.
Whilst Cong was hostile and a bit fearful of me as they were embroiled in corruption and my innocuous writings may have encourages youngsters in net ,now they are out of power , so this chap-jailer  --pf and co ought to have left .He hasn't which would mean that, now bjp has become hostile towards me and is a bit fearful of me.maybe my net presence , may be now even my diary writings ,are welcomed and applauded by ywdfh whom they would like to keep at an arms length for reasons best known to them selves.Prob to project  a secular , inclusive image..A, jai use to unfailingly pop up in the run up to the elections and even later with his blogs on politics etc when ever i wrote in my diary on my mystical experiences.Adjustment bureau at work? like those toi  blogs on corruption during Cong times?. 

Despite showing me as scizho . amoral, unsocial, unreliable and delusional may be my stock rose after i determined to get concessions for Bharat and got it.So prob they fear that what ever  i write will be treated as Veda vakku  -vedic truth by most specially those ywdfh fans of mine.Hence this person continues to lord over me to like  controlling  a elephant with angusams--small and sharp knife.

So resigning is of no use . A joke. Another skit.

OK then why does this person insists on making me feel touched and make me shed tears nearly every day like as if i have to constantly repent over my sins-[-hey since this fellow landed iam always teary ],coupled with hypnosis or whatever + abnormal behaviour of passerby to provoke me to such an extent that i vomit like my hub says , a mixed fare of a beggar ,on to my diary.

So if one page thrills left the other thrills the right.

I can't help it. if my brain is stuffed daily at night and if such treatments are given i will write whatever  i feel without any fear.So it could be harming apolitical party which could be bjp ,who strangely do not mind me gladdening the leftists.Though i am the one who is actually from a leftist family with no guilt at being a mystical hindu with no qualms staying along with or moving with them with respect for each others religious social norms,till all this started..Weird scenario!

But that is how it is .so why is this person putting such tight screws since when i joined bjp though every one treated it as a joke? If he doesn't i would be more restrained .So it is in the hands of his boss or group.
Actually i do not want this fame.it was clearly thrust on me by perversions and insecurities of the political parties , specially towards the end.

If i need to restrain then my life should be more relaxed and natural,unlike the present jail like set up and constant prodding.
If the party in power is willing to risk it that is continue like this , what can i do about it?Just adjust as i did in past 3 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home