Thursday, May 29, 2014

Reel and real life gestures.-------written on 15.5.14 4.30 pm

Modi was always a distant figure in my life so far An cm of a faraway state.No emotional stirrings  either this way or that.Yet it is he who has interceded in my 2 most emotional periods of my life in recent times.[past 2 years]when i touched the lowest point ,literally when i was a mass of jangled nerves and nearly a total wreck.[which  was a week long trauma after effects of under going month long of painful dramas ]

First when 2/3 rd of my confidence was shattered after that two month long thunderous humiliation ,it was modi who wrote a blog saluting individual activists[at the height of anna movt] when no one  that is those i would normally associate with courage and compassion did or showed the scantest regard to my existence .I guessed that it was for me .It was an immediate recognition of my fighting spirit and will power  in his own macho way but the miserable condition i was then, it took me a long while to appreciate this recognition .

Second low was when i felt terribly lonely, abused and discarded after i determined to stand out the ordeal and stood it to keep the munificent pact with russ,it was modi who publicly by taking 2 oaths that were definitely culled from my inatl diary was sending the message that even if he was aware or could be involved in the torment he recognised my  spirit  that put country's welfare before self and was thus extending moral support in his own  patriotic way at a time i needed it most

Maybe the flood of tear of relief after a week later was because at least one atma recognised my contribution .And now it dawns upon me that modi was that atma , the conqueror of millions of hearts and future pm of  this great and sacred country!

30.5.14.   10 am
The above gestures are in reel [net] life  though at a point both the shadows  and real life did merge but in real open life for all to see  was i substituted by smriti rani?
In one of my early morn diary writing i had written about my day dream of contesting against sg in her constituency with modi bhai campaigning for his sister [me] to avenge her humiliations at their hands and making me [and another blogger win ]win with the sound   of vande mataram rending the sky.
come to think of it s.r does bear some physical resemblance to me as i did look like that in my late thirties .
Did that induce n. bhai to experiment it in real life?

Would any normal citizen /person believe what i am alluding to?That i am the ghost writer of several scripts that actually played out by politicians in the poll arena of the largest democracy in the world for the past 2 years?With the much feted left adapting it for violent acts and the much maligned right ,for non violent ones?

The above reaction is after i read an article put up on net about a 54 year old man refusing to sell lethal drugs to US which was published in Deccan chronicle  on 25.5.14 at 1 am by soumindra --.The basic frame work or layout of that article was suspiciously familiar to that of my diary writing on 24,5.14 10.30.am [which i published much later] over which lefts are slobbering with a slew of articles in similar vein .

Frauds ,cheats, looters of ideas  what moral basis have they all to publicise Smriti's  affadavits  acting holier than thou when journo and politicians on both sides are quite the same ,how ever  the rights as mentioned earlier are a shade or two, much ,much  better in their reactions and in confiscation of my ideas and experiences .
Published on 30.5.14--10.30.am


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home