Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Excerpts from my diary --3.5.14. 7.45.pm petition to Narendra bhai

I dint want to write but suddenly on watching the news that there would be a debate on Assam and role of modi and Cong .it struck me that this stupid diary being an international one[ have to swallow the bitter pill of lack privacy ,even poor Markel the Pres of Germany doesn't have it ,so where am i in the pecking order?] that i have to write to give my view as news unfold tho' i am in receiving end of both Cong and bjp .O.K this is it.Saw news in morn that 25 were killed in Assam and the q that arose in me was it a reaction to Modi's speech and i replied aloud  [the audios can pick it] 'not necessarily' .Assam has a long history of riots and a shourie wrote about it way back in 1990'and suggested to keep the illegal bangla Desi migrants away and predicted that if govt didn't act the society would move in due to clash for spaces ,livelihood etc .So it is clearly Cong 's responsibility since it has been ruling on and on over there as well every where.it is not keeping them away.

So there, i have to clear it even in my diary.crazy. but i am doing so that i do not want to give a wrong one sided picture as events unfold.

If bjp comes to power  they must clean my house of medias cameras etc whether they are concerned about privacy rights or not .it is for their  viz--modi's good.

since this is a diary i ll write frankly and edit only when i blog .My reactions to news  varies from day to day .since there is a lynch mob out there in the wide world ,they would love my caustic views only on modi  because i must be seen as an illiberal/ordinary Hindu without any hero worship.

Hence for modi's own good as well as mine as i have   got sick and tired of being  constantly pried upon [ .How can i even think of bringing a young bride into our house in such  a  perverse set up or entertain any relatives? ]that  he'd better remove the inter national  and national viewers from  my drawing room etc ,by removing the electric connection which is in upper floor residents control and all those hearing  and seeing devices and shift away and transfer all the constant provokers  viz the burkha clad house owner and co and other politically and pecuniary motivated  Hindus and Muslims who are all the original inhabitants ever since this flat was  first constructed in 2oo2 May or ask them to leave me alone to mind my business.
.
Further he can always  block my blogs but only  if it causes loss of lives , if at all, even if it could only  be  the unintended consequences of my blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home