Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Goodbye and get lost.

What  a fool i am .An sentimental and emotional fool taken in by hypnosis and what have you and listed a long list of reasons behind this mystery man's tonsure for nearly 3 hours in the morning today , [ it is an note book and too long to blog]conferring an halo around his head  and putting him on a pedestal !

That fellow is as vile and dirty as ever.I thank  narayana govinda and Rama for it.I never need be indebted to this  ruthless and fluent  liar who can  also make people caught in his trap to  lie or parrot his lies or emote as per his will.

It seems that he has secured the release of Madame sg from US courts.That blog of mine --'Kasi and father of nation' could have changed the heart of the jurors out there.

I remember some hypnosis being performed on me but i thought that it was something to do with my diary notes on my reactions to his tonsure and was on guard as not to blog it but lowered my guard regarding my reaction to news etc and even blogged it .why? Hypnosis for sure + a feeling of being lulled and carried away by the excitement of the voting day and the  arrival of my son .

When i realised that a deal had been cut after  reading an article in Hindu about Obama announcement of funds to UN project and immediately  went and spluttered over the net ,Mr A .patel came guiltily on TV [just like sg's earlier appearance]was  soft spoken but spoke so vehemently about communalism that its vehemence  took my  breath away .How very fanatic and communal is this man! And he had presided over our destinies for past 10 years!

No wonder that i felt revolted and wanted to vomit when i came face to face with my real torturer hiding behind sg and pf/kgb for the past 2 or more years.

Personally i am glad that i owe no debt to pf .Each and every act of his was clearly well planned in order to please that A..patel [who also bears a striking resemblance to this person] and to turf out mademoiselle.

So in the two year long of tug of war between us who was the winner?I ceded a lot of ground and  in the last  three mega battles this mystery man has won   in the latest  one by securing the release of sg .Ok  lost in one out of the 3 batles over the release of sg from us courts but  a heavy price had to be paid for it by the me as well as the nation  and even that can be turned around if the next govt removes all the shady apparatus of psychiatric control over me and  scraps that mischievous project of UN.So a win win situation. .

But in the ultimate clash of all involving heads of nations  that mega international project which i have named as Andaman triangle i battled all alone and valiantly in that extra ordinary  battle of wills and succeeded against all odds and imposed mine .I put the interest of the nation first[ benefit to large number of ordinary people ] motivated by my late son's kind nature and altruism making it my tribute to his memory whilst mystery man and co put the interest of few individuals selfish interests first.

 so i am clearly the winner.

I even forced the shadowy man a.Patel to appear on TV as well as the equally mysterious heroine of the triangle drama to make a sudden appearance on TV .By their unusual appearance they have admitted thier guilt at least to me as well  all those  sharp observers who can join the dots,and further established their guilt by taking defence behind  the bogey of communalism .

The mystery behind the tonsure of mystery man is solved .he did it for losing a bet

correction--30.4.14 10 am ---My concluding lines are on the assumptions that he is a hindu since only hindu's tonsure their head .but he told me once  that he loved acting and he has represented to me through out as a muslim.so i am still at sea .An actor can do any thing unconcerned about his religious prohibitions. Like that  hindi  song  invoking brahma,vishnu and mahesara sung by rafi ,for actors  in a film to perform.

secondly when i accosted him 23 .3 14 in my landing after i aborted the triangle and   invited him  in so as to clear my doubts about all the shady control he was exerting over me he maintained that he was a muslim and when i told him lightly i write only about hinduism just what is wrong in it,at which all his laughter vanished and  his face darkened and became so hard that his vehemence  was exact replica of  the scary  fanatism that Ahmad. patel spewed on tv .Would an hindu get so very angry at the mention of hinduism? only an christian or muslim who is very fanatic and communal would get that angry at religions opposed to theirs.And i got to know that for all his joking and social manner he actually despises me.

I have to assume that  he is a muslim and  it there fore explains the ruthlessness with which he treated me and my husband  and i naturally persume that he was deriving great pleasure in rubbing the nose of a devout and pious hindu brahmin the die hard modi fan by striving his every nerve to take emotional control of his wife,to the dirt and i am ashamed that i felt that momentry relief on seeing his tonsured head as it must be only a trick and most probably  employed  to turf out sg.

If he is a muslim i have lost trust in the secular nature of  that community  since he exhibited an hatred and anger  when he let that smiling mask slip ,the depth of which i  have never come across with anyone in my life and has taught me not to get too involved in them and be ever suspicious of their offer of friendship and neighbouriliness here after...If he was sent by a political party the utter arrogance and perversion and the scant regard for social norms of that party is unbelievable.

Note:   The last two paragraphs were clearly needled out of me by some intrested  political party  in the hope of  stirring communal feelings to reap electoral dividends in the general elections.No sooner did i write this i remember feeling ashamed of tarring every person of minority community in the same brush when i  switched on the tv to watch news discussions anchored by  a bright person  of  minority community  and  hearing the wise discussions of  panelists belonging to minority community .

I held back my urge to correct the above immediately then , as i was quite angry with politicians for needling me so and left it to them to handle any fall out .

I am correcting this today since it is better late than never, to remove any hurt and  hard feelings i may have caused..   ----20.7.14  4 pm Sunday.I wanted to delay this correction till i was on my own to dispel the suspicion of  shady persuasion ,since i was any how going to do correct this post  which had troubled my sense of fair play since i wrote it. i thought that there would  be no point in delaying it further when i am on the net reading my other blogs just because some one some where would think that i was cased .



.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home