Friday, April 18, 2014

Mysticism and politicians .

I was definetly tried to be scared out of my wits in june 2012 for 2 reasons
1.For encouraging anna movt and then later Aravind .k with my blogs
2.And to cut short my superstitious fans ,probably in all parties specially in  bjp and sang who were lapping in my mysticism .
My mystical experiences are the sum total of my knowledge of history, observation of creative as well as destrutive powers of nature ,my imagination which can conjure up visions of avatars, saints, and acharyas when i visit ancient temples or sacred spots, an imagination i am in very much in  need of to act as self defensive mechanism to try and digest and try  to overcome the sudden break of nearly all  certitudes in my life.

I realise that political partieswant the cake and also eat it.They want to maintain me as a middleclass honest blogger to secure concesions or influence foreign policy but at the same time do not want me to go off in my mystical trips as that may influence the superstitious amongst them .

My suggestion --To remove my influence over the superstitious hindus  reward me with a a very fat cheque say 50 crores in  a grand ceremony for my servises to hinduism.This will not only keep me busy hunting for a good house in a good neighbourhood away from this slum  but also remove the ascetic halo around my head .i feel that other methods ,that of showing me as unchaste woman ,uncouth and   unsocial reeling under delusions and not practising the usual rituals of hinduism fully,a hindu more in substance,  have not worked fully well .And  the new secular bjp and new communal  cong need not fear my archaic influences on its archaic members .  .

But if i am publicly rewarded for my tenacious and altruistic servises to hinduism --translations of hyms, sanskrit sloka s,pilgrimage diary etc then my impartial middle class preception will hold no water with international audiences.

They are clearly caught between the devil and the deep sea.

My advise--Both parties must develop confidence to tackle problems in a straight forward manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home