Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Points of humiliations since when iwas sought to be controlled in my house and in temples

1.Smearing what smelt and looked like human feaces in the insides of my fridge and  on family photos specially on my late son's photos..
2.Entering the house when we are asleep and littering places with pigeons feathers, toilet paper,dropping dead rats in washing machine and knocking down my late son's photo.
3.making the curd left to ferment at night to turn viscous and goey  making it appear like that of that  male excretions ..
4.Tampering with food made in shraddha ceremonies.

Temples
1. Banging chadari [feet of narayana embossed in a crown] forcefully on my head.dunking  the sacred theertham viz holy water with rude force into the palm and spill it all over.So of late i have stopped taking these two in temples i visit .
2. Making strangers slip in and stand inbetween me and my husbamd  stubbornly when we perform arcahanas as  a couple.
3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home