Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sujata's oath.

I ll never give my middle class perception of sg's mysterious ill health since my distrust of Cong and other conniving politicians has started to run, deep .

I  do not know what is at stake .If it was  a nuclear deal this time it could very well be something else next time ,like lining of pockets of politicians and their parties or some dampener in the path of progress and development of our country.

Read in toi today that the deal  with Russia was inked only on 10 th which means they may have been waiting which means, pressurising  me to give my perception in this blog and let go only after i made it clear on 9 th that i was too distrustful of politicians  to part with it  in my blog 'excerpts from diary of 31.3.14'.

It is time that these pig headed  politicians let go off me and find some other way to tackle this issue.

If this oath is disappointing to my international viewers  kindly bear it in mind that in the manner in which you would put your countries interest first so am i. I am putting my country's interest first. This is nothing to do with any idealogy  --left leaning etc or anti- Americanism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home