Thursday, April 10, 2014

Violation of model code of conduct

Dear viewers ,
                    The fact that elections have started and model code of conduct has come into play sunk in only yesterday night and it made my heart soar.at the possibility of complaining to election commissioner of India on the grounds of violation of the code by deriving unfair advantage by the political parties and media houses who are in control of my electrical connection that feeds the hidden cameras and listening devices which can give a quick   and immediate access my writings on public affairs -the middle class perception as i am in the habit of writing in a note book first and then transfer it as and when i find the time.i may leave out some pieces also.
so i went to online compliant of EC and did all the formalities and even got a Mobile verification Code -922844 today in morning .Yesterday when i sat to compliant the computer went blank so post poned it thinking that i would go the office directly with my complaint ,but the net connection was graciously given today in the morn --11.4.14 so i wrote out my complaint .it was not allowed to be proceeded .i did this twice but the cowards are not willing to face the music.

so i will go to EC office and give my complaint.I clearly do not trust the politicians .bjp's indifference to my plight sealed  once and for all my faith in politicians.So even if they come to power i will not get any justice .At present i trust only constitutional bodies ,hope they do not break that  trust also under the  influence of politicians.
To those reading my blogs and this blog from other countries what a sorry picture  i as a citizen of this  much touted democracy will be cutting.If this is the intention of perverted liberals who have no concept of nationalism, respect for the law and constitution, they have beautifully showcased their sordid attempts.to tarnish the country that feeds them .
On second thoughts poor fellows with all thier might these selfish politicians couldn't get me to turf one of thier own out  .They couldn't shake me! They can only indulge in such petty blockades to try and salvage their hurt pride.Let them.One thing is for sure for all their feigned ignorance to my presence they will never forget me all their life . And those who lose out will have all the time in the world to lick their wounds and ruminate over my stark prophecies.            

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home