Sunday, March 30, 2014

Shifting back for support.

Dear viewers i did feel that sacredness of this blog created for me by my late son Vidat was lost owing to the ingress of politicians through it into my house and  for exploiting me to suit their agendas namely in tackling /causing confusion in that anna/aap movt, in thwarting  modi's rise, and as a forcible pawn in foreign policy  with peripheral benefits of supplying ideas to journos and speech writers.                                                        Yet i feel that if i am in this blog my battle will not be  lonely one and i expect it to be a long one having totally lost trust in all politicians  with the feeling  my late son Vidat will watch over me ,guide me and give me the strength to be myself and not to compromise my views and ideals in face of continuos onslaught by politico's , national as well as international of all hues which includes aap and assorted groups as well as media houses  hence i have decided to shift back to writing in this blog                                                                                                                                                                     My writings on religion, history and pilgrimages would however be on my other blog sujataism2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home