Friday, January 3, 2014

Vote of confidence and the swan song.

The bedtime vibhithabharathi film song that was played  yesterday night was one which sounded like one of k.l.Saighals old hit --dil jalta hai  tho jalnede---that advised one to douse the fires that have been kindled to a raging inferno within.It was grating and maybe meant to provoke a regular listener like me [ofcourse after playing around with my pshyche and moulding it on the supposedly dismayed opposition]on the day when the vote of confidence was won by the aap with the help of congress.
Today i looked up that legendary singer of yesteryear's songs on the u tube and came upon this short ,sweet and very apt song of his ,which flows as follows---

Mein kya janoon kya jadoo hai ?, jadoo hai ? jadoo hai?
yin dho mathu vale neiynome, kya jadoo hai? kya jadoo hai? kya jadoo hai?
mannu pooch rahaa hai ab mujse  neiyno ne kaha hai  kya tujse?

meaning--
how do i know what the magic is?magic is ? magic is?
what  is the attraction between this pair?
now my heart is asking the question as to what one told the other?

Or if my emotions were deliberately stoked  to make me let out a diatribe on all politicians [invoking the wrath of my late son ,if at all only he can see and feel and even remedy all the humiliations i am  being subject to which no mortal is willing to ,and the order was in following manner,first and foremost rg and co for continuing with this crazy and illegal and unconstitutional  year and half long setup during which i came to know courtesy pf and co all the divisions in society as to which of my neighbour was a sc and the hostility harboured by that segment as well as some minorities in the vicinity,which i had never in my decade or so long stay in this mixed flats was ever aware of as i saw them all as equal to me, another resident with usual family celebrations and problems  and exhibiting poverty  and physical deformities and handicaps to such a extent that i who was once quite sympathetic to their plight became quite indifferent ,and for preventing me from undertaking social service or immersing in spirituality by making my pilgrimages exceedingly tiresome and vitiating the serene atmosphere at temples  , next in line is ak and co who was an activist and who knew my plight  but did nothing to help me --a member of the very same civil society causes he champions ,didn't even inform my son or my hub making my isolation complete and didn't bother to send some his volunteers to demonstrate at the least outside my flat or at least contact me and offer his moral support but instead like a typical politician he used my pain filled blogs to score points over rival politicians and has even become the cm and  last in this order comes mo and co who thumps on the constitution as the gita in public but has no compunctions in invading the right to privacy as per art 21 guaranteed to every citizen ,by reading my personal diary and using it to script some of his speeches].     that evening for trifling with my privacy and that song  that further irritated me was an perverse acknowledgement of the services rendered for scripting  some of the politically emotional bits in the swan song of the pm today  who would have enjoyed saigal songs in his youth [30' and 40's] then the following song of that unique singer has a uncanny resemblance to his speech today--

Hey aye -e- taqdeer mujhse ithuna bathade , ithuna bathade '
kyon mujhse kafa hai tu?
kya mene kiya hai? kya meina kiya hai?

Hey destiny tell me this  just this why is every one angry at me?
what did i do? what did i do?

The song of  suited to my times  sung by kishore kumar naturally comes up to my mind as this press conference is
. seen by most as a step in making way for a new overt leadership.

"aane wala pal janne wala hai ,
ho sake tho isime zindagi beethalo kal jo jaane wala hai.'

What will come will also go,
if possible enjoy this moment

Note;When i wrote the confession on june 29 th 2012that i 'd like to swim against the tide what i actually meant was that i was rebelling against coercion and refused to be arm twisted.I was rebelling against the coercive tactics to stop me from blogging or make me join a political party  or even both .i was rebelling against the unconstitutional and forcible clamping down of my rights  which is enjoyed by all citizens  and dug my heels   to the extent possible against the selfish desires and wishes of some one else's , a wish that i join politics , a wish  which i never had and .i held out as long as possible even when force was replaced  by equally coercive persuasive tactics .                                                                                                             The  coersion is still continuing  to pour my heart out in my very very public diary to bail out dirty politicians non existent  patriotic and selective  compassionate image who could find links to suit their needs in my imaginative writings  and so is my rebellion against their hypocricy. This is in reference to the on going karbode  --indian diplomats row in us.   This is my life and i have to rely solely upon my inner resources not to succumb to dilute or change or add severity  to the corrective measures that nature may have offered ,of its own .
i refuse to  play any role if i do have a role to play in the on going row which to me  is purely  a diplomatic row between two soveriegn countries and their elected representatives..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home