Saturday, December 7, 2013

The book launch.

I was manipulated to attend the carefully choreographed book launch of right wing blogger that had as its chief guest an astrologer ranting about past atrocities ,an dusky right wing  lawyer persistently glaring at me and avowing his deep bonds with a christian father and a dusky political analyst  and it was timed to end with the pony tailed journos internment.There were a lot of young bloggers buzzing around feigning  total ignorance to my presence [sujataism] on the net .
Reasons for this drama-

1, To show to  me, my insignificance in the net and the total indifference of  even educated  intellectual rightists to me .It was overdone.I didn't buy it.

2.To show me as superstitious to all those intellectual/rational bloggers.--Succeeded.I am superstitious to a certain extent.

3.To show me as delusional ,that is float a curse theory that of my [bjp]cursing journo in 27.10.13 blog  to under go my travails through their womenfolk and because of that Tejpol[cong] was caught and the tamasha was extending too long for anyone's comfort specially the ruling party that got severely hurt in nirbhaya case and the supremo was not melting and when i the mini bjp /designer aam aurat in shadowy custody for more than a year and half, so easily manipulated , nodded my head that curse would return when Sandeep spoke about it[so unlike him to talk about curse or believe in it ] and the signal was given by the supremo taken in by my remorse and the so far her  very loyal journo was shoved into custody and i would write about this and all bloggers as well as other msns journo's  [my regular diary readers] would rightly conclude that i was delusional, to cover up some of my  very real insights and the grasp of several gory political happenings under the constant wardship of Intel's for the past year and more.--no idea of impact.But one q that troubles me is am i that important to be shown as delusional to all those bloggers who already know what is  happening around me more than i do or  was it really orchestrated so that some one fascinated as well as repulsed by me had to take a decision by melting down and forgiving the curser [me, who was enjoying the show put up by rightist bleeding hearts on tv unaware that the pony tail did what his baser instinct made him do  was because of my curse! ]and avert another of those  civil society movt much feared by the political  class?Since a omerta of silence has been thrown over me ,i have no feedback hence no idea of its impact.

4.To use it as a opportunity to nasty Internet Hindus a tit for tat for nastying msn journos, anchors,left liberal writers,etc on the net by compelling their attendance by show of state power in a event that was hijacked to nasty one of their,[rightists] own [me].and used me as a ruse.
succeeded.The discomfiture shown by sandeep betrayed a queasy conscience and it  reminded me of the embarrassment suffered by aravind k at the hands of tricky Cong and i doubt whether the dent to his ego would be so easily forgotten.Have to wait and see.

The book Tippu the tyrant  of Mysore is a scientific endeavour by the author to dispel the halo that ruler has acquired It is well researched .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home