Monday, December 2, 2013

Enjoy the unpreventable.

I examined all the options to extricate myself from the impossible position i find myself that is of being the fake conscience of high and mighty  by emoting after a  painful process[the worst part of this  bargain] cum script writer for speeches to high flying politicos cum the trigger for swift political moves .[from ideas gleaned from my diary]
Since  all  politicians are into this clandestine operation ,to drill and mine me what justice or remedy can i expect either by approaching a women's organisation or  the police or counselling and treatment from a doctor of my choice?
.Even that idealistic and quite tough right wing blogger was rattled [slightly] by the presence of intels in his book launching function for having to come, face to face with the clandestine but real army of State power,that to only for few hours unlike me weathering them day in and out for the past one and half years.Yes of course he is not an politician to take it in his stride only a journo so neither am i.

The fact that i am cornered from all directions without any escape route put me in a fit of sudden depression specially at the thought of having to bathe, dress ,eat, relax under constant glare of seemingly inexhaustible supply of energetic and malevolent man force 24/7 ,when the sage counsel of CBI director, that' if one cannot prevent rape one must enjoy it'  came to my mind and this golden words of wisdom from the highest custodian of law and security chased away the dark clouds of fear, shame and frustrations and galvanised me to action and enjoy my nityakarmas.

I have blogged a lot of mantras in this very blog but the only  mantra i remember and chant often to elevate myself these days  is the one  so generously proffered by that profound man to victims of rape.It is helping me to deal with the situation.Thank you kind sir..

I do have one option viz judiciary to combat this unwanted burden of shifting the responsibility of taking decisions on to my shoulders due to compulsive obsession with power coupled with superstitious belief's at the  highest level of this great country.All i need is one shred of evidence to take to task all those actively and directly involved in this shameful charade i am being subject to day in and day out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home