Thursday, January 9, 2014

Surrender.

welcome the news of surrender of prasad  the naxalite.Why do i? His surrender will not bring back to life all those innocents killed in bastar .The carnage that  wounded me internally and made me join a political party last june as i found a link between my suspended status after the failed attempts to make me join the political stream and that fateful after noon.when i was reading a story on tribals, officer,.hunger etc in my favourite arm chair.

                  Though this surrender is not going to dry the tears of the bereaved i duly appreciate the reason behind the surrender apart from health, role of govt etc that of his conscience pricking at mindless violence and having the courage to face and admit this as also his idealism [which i personaly do not approve of those parts that constitutes of  overthrowing the state and the constitution] that refuses to co exist with the  politics within the movt .  --this last bit as admitted by him ...

10.1.14  friday ---10 am

Since this plain Jane's  public preception is so very assiduosly courted and could even form the justification behind decisions taken by the powerful let me make it clear and be very honest about it that my first reaction to any news item is my natural reaction.All the rest that is delving deep into memory aided or influenced by the romanitic picture painted around his surrender by the news papers concerned  and analysing it are after thoughts and later reactions.

My very first reaction that is the natural one  ,on reading about  the surrender of a naxalite who was also responsible for the carnage at bastar was that he had become tired of his long long vanavaas and had called it quits.

note. My reactions published on 9.1.14 fits into the category of after thought.They are not my immediate and natural reaction the said news item. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home