Thursday, January 16, 2014

Public preceptions as against media hype,profiling and tweaking.

I am always wiser after the event and i feel completely short changed for being so mercilessly used by politico's in the run up to the general elections.
Now i know why all those bloggers--bjp-- in the book launch ,who were  very much aware of my net presence feigned blatant ignorance that naturally aroused my suspicion [even a casual acknowledgement would have sufficed to keep me blissfully ignorant to all that is going around me for some more months],to keep me in this suspended state so as to be of use to all politico's for my much valued public preception and colluded in projecting me as the object of compulsive fascination of some high commanding politician.

1. In ak case my very first indifferent reaction to his forming a govt with help of Cong meant that i as a  public did not approve of him forming a govt with help of a party the media  and  he had exposed to public as seeped in corruption .by my long diary writing i even gave that party  the method to seek validation for their desire to  form a govt --by hoodwinking public with their sms referendum when i wrote 'whether they wanted a child or not and if so how they wanted was their problem' .the rest f. foundation etc were all later analysis.so not public perception

2.In the run up to the clamour for rg  to be declared as pm candidate stirred by the media my long treatise on dev episode and earlier diary writing on sg and rg  had this --it is Cong's affair--which meant that he simply doesn't have it in him to lead the Cong out of the morass it finds itself or to shoulder the responsibilities of a full time pm.   So the discerning one's found this out from my long ramblings and even used my diary on long standing practise of mine  in the annual kannu ritual --on jan 14 --to justify their stand of not letting go off the long standing practises.

How very masochistic of me or a puppet of me to even give the escape routes to politicos using me.This is because i am totally under communist type of control and subjected to constant brain washing.This evidence less, mind and environment control can be understood or withstood by very few.

3.Now before all power hungry  politicos start baying for my latest perception on latest news regarding the elections here it is --I found the 100 signature  to secure a ticket to LS mooted and followed by aap a very attractive proposition to those wanting to try their luck in the polls without the hassles of tortuous climbing up the party ladder or money power or sycophancy.It empowers the ordinary citizen.

after thought is that it is trick a con to make a quick  buck ie reaping in the polls.sheer luck for aap.

I suppose tapping into my public perceptions is going on for several years as also the attempts to tweak it without me actually being aware of it only it came out as, pain in the knees, tooth aches, headaches etc in 2011, .And it has hotted up now .All my long unwinding diary writing is the result of my efforts to fight this sub conscious tweaking .

Here are some more of my brutal preceptions of the sudden image makeover of the brutal politicos in the run up to the polls.

1.The sudden outburst against corruption and loud proclamations about bringing anti graft laws as soon as possible by rg sent me into peals of laughter.A good  joke.
.
2.The sight of modi looking sheepish and out of place in the kite flying event in which the tinsel strongman clearly overshadowed and rebuffed the political strongman was quite pathetic to behold. 

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home