Friday, April 18, 2014

A rare gift.

Realised my rare gift  which causes fear in politicians .Mystisim and parpshycology on one side of my personality and on the other altruism.
An altruism that is truly altruistic ,which expects nothing in return.A rare gift of nature.

O.K now let me apply this to politics and how this nature of mine is troubling them.
If i am mystic ,viewing leaves, seasons etc from a spiritual cum hindu point of view i have to write it and then blog it to share this experience.This sharing is pure altruism that is feel that i am enriching hinduism, spiritualism with my insight.It is not in the least bit political but those reeling in politics would grab it and make use of it .As far as i know it is definetly not been put  for any violent purposes.So my, mystism may  attract some sections in bjp causing a party wanting to turn fully liberal and secular some embarrasment.But my altruism is for hinduism only.

Similarily my quest into para pshycolgy has altruism as the result.And i applied this in the latest370+sg+n.energy deal+crimea issue  guarding against guilt trap and my natural empathy that was strirred to the maximum by those acting under directions , specially in the last week before elections ,exercising an inhumanely impossible control over myself when i realised that if i held on there could be the chance of many of my country people even those cheap and low class who were specially deployed to humiliate me either by paying them money or stirring up their geniune political hostilities  for past two years s,even if i may not benifit but others would ,with power vested in me in that week.
Again altruism and this has affected the Congress party Its supremo couldnot get relief.
so it is this squlaity of mine which is affecting politicians of both parties and that explains them coming together to distract me from enjoying the beauties of nature and alterntivelty encourage me from embarking on long self anlysis as per thier needs.
Can anyone control creation?

I have this crazy rare and unusual nature .Can politicians prevent rain from falling?,

written on 12.4.14.  1.15.pm.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home