Friday, June 13, 2014

Righting wrongs.

Dear viewers ,
                      Yes i have broken my resolve not to blog after  a total break from net for  10 days and after going through my earlier blogs in a cool and dispassionate manner.
I have levelled  a lot of allegations against many a top politicians of our country in near gay abandon and fury without a shred a proof .The instigator was to a large extent pf and co regarding whose true identity i am still clueless.As i read on, it made me squirm in embarrassment and shame as well.                                                                                                                                                             i dearly hope that all those politicians whom i have berated as well as others find the magnanimity and kindness in their hearts to forgive me for the  innuendos i may have hurled in anger and my various lapses.

If i have inadvertently hurt the sentiments of minority communities by my blogs i hope that they would find the kindness in their hearts and magnanimity to forgive me for doing so .

                                                    I am taking  a break to get away  from my non stop,addictive &and ;and monotonous blogging.Hope it is for good.

.                          

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home