Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Excerpts from my diary-----1.7.14.----Tuesday --7am

Dear diary,
                 Yes i have had couple of weeks of intense introspection ,after waging a successful war against my addiction  to news and more news sourced from Internet , news papers and TV channels ,by staying away from the net and breaking news  on English pvt channels and the noisy high pitched discussions at 9 pm and from spicy news on newspapers and their op eds and exercising the greatest restraint  over my urge to write  my views and reactions as a test to regain my normality.

I suppose i have .It appals me that few weeks  back i wrote such things in this diary  which was nasty and obnoxious,pulling down many political leaders ,mainly Amma,cm of Tamilnadu and our pm.

Amma was always my idol and still is.I realise that she had been protecting a political novice like me , since she assumed power,in her own quiet and strong way.I remember distinctly that she had sent a posse of policemen and women  discreetly to assure and protect me when ever i expressed my insecurities in my blogs.
I truly regret my emotional outburst few weeks back that could have maligned her image if this is a inter national diary and also to myself.

I am clearly tendering my apology to Amma and i hope that she ,magnanimously ,an part of her nature which i witness in her untiring efforts to make life easier for the down trodden by slew of measures like Amma canteen , green house etc that gives basics at unbelievably easily  affordable prices that couples in it a sense f self respect also, forgives me for my temporary insanity.

I have also  written about our PM  in this same diary.Just what came over and clouded my reasoning and respect and high esteem i always held ,the two most popular and strong leaders of this country ,when they had just won elections ,is truly unfathomable.

It must be a fit of  insanity brought about by my excessive addiction to news of various shades sourced from various means .
By keeping away with self imposed control ,i am able to see the picture more clearly now.

One of the good trait i have observed and admired in our pm is his sincere  efforts   at coming to rescue of the distressed, like those pilgrims  trapped in Uttarakand immediately thus alleviating their distress or securing the release of merchants languishing in jail  under Chinese laws in china as well as  his keen interest in  development and governance first as cm of Gujarat for more than a decade  and now for entire India as its PM .And more recently, facilitating the immediate evacuation of Indian migrant work force caught in between the cross fires  in Iraq.
 .
I still do, as i see the sincerity coupled with tremendous enthusiasm, at work in several of his actions after assuming power.

I guess in his own silent and strong way he is also helping me tide over my distress.

I hope that the pm would forgive me for my emotional outbursts that could ave unnecessarily maligned his image abroad ,if this is still an international diary.

Politics involves not only power but also public service and most political leaders are doing it ,diligently.

Since i am a member of bjp i suppose it would be truly fitting and proper of me to express my views on public affairs in the party forum once in a while at the party office and not outside and i have decided to do so.

If at all if my views can in any  way improve or uplift the conditions of all citizens of this country through a political party ,then, why not?

I have to mention here my view and admiration i always had towards some more political leaders of the ruling party.
Advani ji is full of ripe wisdom .I can without hesitation state that if there is one political leader who knows what exactly is taxing India , it would be this respected leader.

The other two political leaders are Sushmaji and A,jaitely ji both of whom have been in forefront in maintaining and carrying on tirelessly the parliamentary form of democracy that was envisaged by the founding fathers of this democracy.

Sushma ji for her intelligence, boldness and  accessibility and A, jaitely ji for his intellect and erudition.
Both are very aware of the multifarious fabric and problems that make this country and tend to deal with it appropriately.
If i have hurt them by my writings , i think i have , i do apologise for the same and hope they forgive me for doing so.
I think i have also hurt Sonia ji and Rahul ji by my writings . who are both social service oriented political leaders in their own right and substance .Hope they also forgive me.

Please note that what ever i have written above is when i fully awake ,so i take responsibility for what ever i have written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home