Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Deadly casing ------10.8.14

Was shown a long time  resident of the apartment complex  with a son studying in college. So now we are in that stage.

But the scary thing that struck me was ,why only one son parent are being shown ,that to the eldest?If they supplant R and vid/vin in this casing that is going on and on without my able to work out the details as to how it works , but one thing i can make out is that  it is a perverted  form of state control using shady methods involving  technology, pshycology and human participants  available at a cheap cost mostly from slum tenements and migrant labourers and people we known for a decade or more  in these flats itself and mid way entrants as well.

If it is r and   ,next stage in enactment would be a office going son and after that it is my unnatural demise,Is all this to chase my late son's influence ? We had different viewpoints. and quite unlike.But now it is 3 of us though originally 4,, our family.Son is working and is  having pressures at the work that is too technical for his liking ,has gone through break up and is isolated from his comfort zone just as late son was in the end .I strongly suspect that he is being deliberately driven . political vendetta against me?. is  my son being targeted to get back to me ever since the month long plan to drive me insane as well as make hubs weakened heart collapse was dropped all of  a sudden, if i remember rightly [as i was in total daze then ,my facial skin had become like  a mask worn over  my rapidly hardening skull]a day or so after the news of collapse of  flats under construction  with migrant laborers collapsed in a sudden cloud burst on 27  was making headlines .

Why was it dropped when we both were nearly at the end of ?Every one around  was  made to view me  as  a mad  woman with loose morals  for  past 2 years and r 's weak  heart condition and his indifference to our state due to his powerlessness,lack of connections or influence or wealth   was also known . The stage was already and set for the final act without anybody in the know  having the courage or kindness  to question the torture and those who didn't know as to what we were being subject to, would take it as natural course of our grief and advancing age. Change of heart? Humanity? If so we as  a family will escape  but if it was under pressure from elsewhere then it is quite dicey and i request that person or persons who put the pressure to do all that can be done to ensure our safety in days, months and years and decades  to come.

At present i think my surviving son's life is in danger gauging from the step by step casing that is going on within my complex itself and indirectly making me aware of it .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home