Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mind changing signals

Since i actually saw cars , bikes skid with a movement of my hand decided to explore internet for a key .Read that radio frequency waves which travel at same speed of light can be deflected by aluminium and copper  and also gold before it reaches the receiver.In my case gold bangle .

Also read that microwaves are used by shadowy wing of defence and intelligence to change emotions at at will ,On dissenters to change thier thoughts and to moniter them .That these waves are directed from open street that the room one uses faces .like my bedroom That these wave can be blocked by aluminium foil .In that case i have to line my entire walls with such sheets. Impossible.

The author  in Montalk net on 'How to block mind changing micro wave signals' suggests that when one gets a emotion that is abnormal life too much aggression or depression become alert to the fact that waves are being sent and this alertness itself will reduce the effects of such mind changing effects or subliminial effects of such micro waves.

Yesterday night was subject to extraordinary heating lower down as i went to bed it left only after i changed my bedroom  .constant punishments.Read that infra red rays are capable of doing this.

I guess i have to be younger without my middle age flabs and double chin and grey hair to get noticed to invite sympathy and to get publicity for my problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home