Tuesday, May 31, 2016

10 rs balm warning

Around 9 in the morning today June 1 a man drove down a black maruti van from southern side selling 10 rs balm.
is it a warning for my early morning diary notings?

This is what i wrote---I am producing it exactly.

Auditory masking -----1.6.16

5.37.am---Huge plane landing .Heard low booming sound much after the slant .Precisely at that time petty shop door with screeching sound was opened  .

Effect --Pricking sensation in vag--.

Maybe  because i said Om ----- --------4 times on seeing the plane from my bedroom window

so telling it is the trigger if plane is nearby .Maybe it can be heard in hall as well if house is very quiet?

If not for jamming my forehead this response to audotiry masking wouldn't have been so quick and continuos.

So who ever took the decision is the one who is nastying Hindu gods at drop of my deity's name



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home