Friday, May 27, 2016

Planes and sounds

Sounds are used in my control.

In my house i can hear the vibrating sound of  landing when the plane takes a curve or slant and this sound is used to trigger some response in my sound broken ears and forhead.I can also hear take offs that take off overhead and not in the west side.Since east  side is near my bedroom but donot hear it when i see it straight ahead but only when it slants  which is the usual landing path i guess its sounds  coupled with vehicles rushing down the street in a unusual burst of activity are used to give me auditory signals. i guess bullets are used as thier deep rumble can be heard from quite a distance and could be the auditory maskings for take offs in west.

 Observed this in my toilet as well as up in terrace.The sound of vehicles is heard only in that same corner in the road viz south to north .As also voice s of neighbours  are used in this signalling .loud and high pitched  for provocation ,soft and musical for getting things done.at various spots in our compound

 This could explain the using of turnings in ray attacks when i am on the streets.


when i go out as i will not be able to hear the rumble  of the plane a set of vehicles ply down just before a plane is horizontal .This sound is auditory masking as per wikki and this is not sound masking.Auditory masking is to trigger the auditory signals  with sound simultaneously used or just before or after the original signal to make it more effective and  not mask it .A human being and animals can detect direction only horizontally and not vertically by sound and zeroing on its source viz the direction it is coming from.Sounds used just before the real auditory signal is more effective than the sounds used after the signal. I observed that sounds of scooter, van motorbikes precede the flights.Hence they are being put to effective use to abuse my pshyche

 Sound masking is to do with privacy whereas auditory masking is used in reverse that of constant watch as is done in  surveiliyence.We are subject to auditory masking .for past 4 years ,specially me as i was always annoyed by loud screeching  sounds and after that sound blasting it became impossible to restrain my annoyance



As per wikki this auditory masking used in Phycho accoustics is not permitted to be used on human beings

Joke ,who cares for such trifling things like  permission and international standards  ?

After blogging this ,felt anger rise when i mediated ,an unusual feeling  .Which means i was worked upon which again means that  my  blog on physcho accoustics is correct and we are subject to it and those doing it couldn't stomach my unraveling this and blogging it .Actually i had observed the connection between deliberate sounds used often in  a lively environment in here at my locality that had become morbidly silent, so as to  make auditory masking possible and provoke me and  make me write.But never connected it to sound of planes .During floods there was no air traffic nor any vehicular traffic yet i wrote maybe provoked by boisterous family and loud  clapping of hands by youths on a submerged lorry in the open space. And got concessions for tn.

There is no connection between my blogs on hinduism ,srivaishnavism for which i take a lot of pains and what i actually achieve.Former a lot of pageviews in my blog after google +.But on  blogs written without any preparation, just like that there are at times stupendous pay offs though  not to me personally but to general population in here.
Instead of being feted for such concrete achievments through ordinary my writings  i am being constantly driven on and on .with a lot of hostility.
Since my memory is returning and i am quite sure whetner any politician  can agree to it or not or make fun of it by showing me as some sort of loony that my writing sand blog did achieve the following

From 2012 to 2014 i was  used in  some facets of foreign policyThere are quite a few and i am too tired to list it all
it finally culminated in that deal of release of a political leader from the harsh laws of us and maybe my obstinacy to get something for all instead of one did clinch Kudankulam .

After 2014 june with my head jammed and drained my diary writing were being used in several ways  for giving ideas in national politics as well as in foreign policy and .Concrete one would be again in foreign policy .the fruitful trip to uae.

Recently my writing during floods would have brought a lot more concessions from centre than what was expected .

Am i being delusional ?Wish i were.Fact is no ordinary blogger would be subject to this sort of non stop control cum provocations alternating between hard and soft cop style in a environment that is deliberately controlled ,where ever i go .even to next state unless there is really a deep fascination for my personal notings and writings.
Maybe the weakness lies within me I should bother only about my self and next family .why should it rile me when  i feel that  name of our country i being besmirched  and wants me to do something about it through my blogs?Like i came out of my 10,months long hibernation to try and stop that award wapasi mass hystreia by relating the position i am in ?I am not all that patriotic like so many around but do   feel  it occasionally .I am also not that humanitarian as so many around but do feel it occasioanlly and s it is  these two bits which is being exploited to the hilt.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home