Friday, January 22, 2016

An silent companion's timely gift.

A streak of silver patch in the cloudy eastern sky signed in the presence of the karmayogi Aditya's presence .assuring  its steadfast role in the schceme of univerasl laws though masked by huge masses of gtreyish clouds
The leaves of the fig tree wafted in the wind with its accustomed individuality .shining radiantly in that small smear of  silvery light.
As i stood gazing at this marvellous sacred sight   a dash of pink caught my eyes,gladdening my heart,

Yes that rare flowering  tree had sent yet another pinkish magenta flower after the eralier blossom had withered away!

I have stood in this balcony on and off nearly every day for past 12-yeras  .12 years ! The longest i have ever stayed in one place this long in my entire life !
The  delicate boughs of this gentle tree decorated with deliciously pale green leaves  dipped up and down in the breeze.Were they acknowledging my presence?
A tree that was merely part of the background ignored and taken for granted  like any other plant growing near  the compound wall ,not realising that it was my silent companion  al this while ,noting my emotions,grasping them understanding them ,witness to various dramas in the family and now comforting me with its rare blossom.

written on 22.1.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home