Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pale face and co the people cookers hand held by ppt's.

Thanks to my brother 's observation that KGB ,CIA etc used ultra sound waves in mental tortures to extract information in my last visit to his house that led me to look it up in the Internet after lapse of several weeks owing to the mental rut i had fallen into.

what i read fits exactly, each and every aspect and detail given lucidly in those articles, into the form of' evidence less' excessive intrusion into my privacy i was and am being subject to.The pale face and co are people cookers who use electronic gadgets aided by willing gangs, to ruthlessly to do so .An  part of the secret services acting at the behest of sick and crooked politicians.

It is not ultrasound waves but radio waves similar to microwaves  or cell phones in hand held or mounted gadgets which was used very lavishly at the first instance during my interrogation that of making me hear loud and thunderous noises [having earlier observed that i was sensitive to loud noises] ,only by me as such waves can be individually targeted and making others around me  even in the next room believe that i was delusional [hearing sounds which they didn't or worse schizophrenic scaring them away].
I suppose that my knee problems that developed all of a sudden, tooth ache for which i under went root canal surgery were all due to targeted emissions from these gadgets that can pierce neighbouring walls ,floors, ceiling , carried out in a sustained manner  over the year and preceding it .As well as my husband'.s sudden heart condition .He is still under medication but of course in the manner of these perverted operations, is totally unaware of the connection.
The headaches, coughs, hiccups and burning sensations --tiny pricks at my exposed body parts whilst 'grooming' me which i had thought was the result of male gazing was actually the courtesy of these gadgets that pale face and co the 'people cookers' used first to rape my mind and then to keep me in check .It was also and is still being used on my family members as well.

I read a lot of articles and blogs on this subject thanking all of them, total strangers  a hundred times wholeheartedly for bringing into public knowledge  such unbelievably perverted usage of technology by secret services or maybe by some fanatic groups and  thus clear away the fogs troubling me and penetrating the thick  screen of secrecy and deceptions woven around me. .

I' d like to voice what one blogger who like me has personally experienced all this  had to say .that the politicians who are turning a blind eye to these macabre going on's in the secret services could very well become  the unconscious target the next time around. 
.

  .references from ---People cooker .com

www.stopeg.com
www.petermooring.nl
please go through these sites for precise information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home