Saturday, June 15, 2013

Vethalam

Hey kgb you really spread the attention a bit too thick for my liking .Shows that you continue to read my personal diary  shamelessly and do thathasthu--so be it ,only to such  emotions written in the spur of the moment that of  those of   done in excess will get under my skin.Now why don't you do a thathasthu  to my earlier post and cut the electric feed to the hidden cameras ,audio  system--crazy noises used in kgb tortures,etc and restore my human dignity.This i assure you will never get under my skin nor would it make me sing peans at your magnanimity for that which is my right.Naturally i'd appreciate it.Relieved that the vethal has got lost.
How ever after a brief lull  it is clear that the Vethalam [-kgb]
 pazhaiyabadi murunga marathai errivittadhu

The  vethal [kgb and co] has once again climbed the tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home