Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The cause and balm of my ordeal.

I was beaten black and blue non stop for 2 months in order to teach me a lesson and also to extract an confession ,as to my stand.My mind was so mercilessly and tirelessly raped that at the end of which ,it was totally emptied of all its contents,that it put me in a fatigued topor ,which took me nearly a week to get over and find myself again.
I have this very strong hunch that most in here and in the political and journalistic field were in the loop ,except for me , my husband, and my son.

The interrogation was ruthlessly performed in a cloak and dagger manner from the immediate upper floor, that to every one not in the know that i was 'framed' neatly as one suffering from shared pshycosis would tend to concur with the view floated around, after reading my blogs and reactions as and when the bizarre and cruel interrogation was taking place that i was in such a ripened state of lunacy that i had poured out my delusions, paranoia,health conditions and eccentricities.

What a frame up!

At the end of this 'no touch torture' i felt betrayed by the selfishness of the political classes as well as by the mistrust of my neighbours and was totally askance at all those who chipped in enthusiastically either for wads of notes or under duress by the authorities.I would have never done dirty on my neighbours.My thanks to all those who didn't ,thus reassuring me of their decency.

I am convinced that all this macabre mayhem which was the culmination of manipulative harrassment that was going on for quite a while, was played out because i visited Gujarat , unintentionally on the very anniversary of the riots coupled with the fact that i didnot condemn or abuse Sri Modi , as is the norm in English speaking genteel society.

The beatings i bore was because of Modi.Isn't it insane to hold me responsible for some one else's action or inaction or what ever it might have been a decade back? Whilst he has a huge following to defend him ,i have none.It was a lone war .
However the ointment to the bruises were provided by Modi himself.When at the end of this mind blowing ordeal he wrote a blog in which he saluted the efforts of individuals who work for a public cause , all on their own
This lifted my spirits and helped me to heal swiftly though belligerent social ostracism and the insolent intrusion into my and my families privacy even within the four walls of my house has become a fact of my life.
It is no wonder that youngsters in this country consider Modi as inspirational leader,though i am not an youngster i got the feel of it first hand when he stepped in with a word of encouragement ,when it was needed most, by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home