Friday, June 29, 2012

The Srinandan cop.

I keep wracking my brains as to what the spy who hates me wants me to confess ,to?

He is so alert ,always on his toes scheming ways and means to corner my space literally [physically] and metaphorically [psychologically] ,manipulating a huge work force .Phew , they all come in various sizes and shapes , but alas not one of them looks like the conventional spy one generally has in mind, that of being sleek, in a overcoat ,and wearing dark glasses ,,. They all look so common place ,just like you and me that they can never ever be mistaken for a spy ,as potrayed in the movies.

The third degree expert, the under cover cop who hates me ,spends his spare time practising forensic hypnotism to get out a confession out of me as quickly as possible and get it done with in this peculiar form of interrogation that is stretching on and on.I have been enduring this non stop 'No touch torture' for more than 2 months now. The worst ever treatment meted out to members of' civil society' or' activists' in recent times.
In a scale of 10 how do i score ,Charlie?

Why not set this ruthless and hyperactive agent on the Don and other wanteds basking in our neighbouring country's hospitality to drive and torment them to confess to the heinous crimes they have actually committed?

Set this neighbourhood terrorist to catch the neighbouring terrorists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home