Sunday, November 8, 2009

7th June 1971 Monday

I went to school. It is fun to be back at school.Borrowed some comics from Samyuktha.About 4.30 I was back home and was reading those comics when Humaira came and then Reva and Manjari also . We went to Sumit's house . They didnt want to play any running games so Humaira and I ran across the huge lawn 10 times and were utterly exhausted. Mother was ill .So I served the food and did other odd jobs.I slept with my mother in the drawing room.
8th June 71 Tuesday.
In the evening I rang up Reva and asked her whether she would come for playing table tennis.,she said she would and asked me to go to her house. I said 'no' you come to my house as it is nearer to the club and you know it .She agreed reluctantly. Harind told me that Manjari and Reva had gone to Sumit's house in the morning to borrow some new comics , she was'nt there so they just asked the cook and took the whole bundle home. When Sumit came back and found her new comics missing which she had not read she became very angry. She rang up Manjari and scolded her. Manjari's servant re turned the books later in the noon. I was getting ready when Reva came.We were both wearing pleatless skirts .I told her 'a kiss for you and letter for me'. When we neared the club we heard the tap tapping of the t.t ball. When we came up we saw Babloo playing.Reva didnt want to play as Babloo was there . She was kicking a lot of fuss. So we borrowed Badminton racquets and played it and returned it .Whilst doing so we had to pass the t .t table where more boys were playing ,we felt embarrassed as they were all staring at us. I went along with Reva to her house to get my comics while nearing her house I saw a small snake on which Reva was about to step over. I stopped Reva in time. We shrieked and stood there until the snake disappeared . I took the comics and returned home.
9 .6.71 Wednesday
At school Raji had come .We had a nice chat. I told her that I keep a diary. She wanted to tell me about her quarrel with her friend Rosy living near her house but stopped because she was afraid that I would write it in my diary! In the evening after playing doubles in T.T with Babloo and Sudhakar for a short while as I was scared that my tight churidhar may tear Manjari and I decided to go to my neighbours house and pet their 1 year old daughter. On the way Manjari told me that she liked me very much and I told her the same.We carried and petted Sumbul for some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home