Friday, April 19, 2019

Change in format of blog archives

A month or two before elections the format in my blog was suddenly changed .All my older posts starting from  2008 0r 9 came at front near my profile and my newer posts was pushed  back.                                                                                                                                                       Note --My new posts  since 2012  are full of  my protests against suspension of my several rights .From 2014 onwards they are about the intrusive conversions done on me and  also about the suspension of my rights .
I am sure that this was done deliberately so that the perifidies done on me in the past  7 years should not be eye catching.
I tied my best to restore the original format but could not do so .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home