Friday, April 5, 2019

Sharp stinging pain in the eyes and the mini PAkistan i live in along with holier than thous..

For the past one month i have been feeling a sharp stinging pain in my left eyes often and occasionally in my right eyes also.It is happening nearly twice daily.
This pain is felt when i watch TV programmes at night specially when i watch religious discourses  on our puranas and epics , that to when i watch a particular  upanyasakar delivering it on svbc tv channel.I also feel this stinging pain when i watch knowledge channels as well as those channels on animals.when i am facing south.
I feel this pain even at day time generally in the mornings when i stand under the ceiling fan near the dining table, when i am facing east or south.
I know that it has nothing to do with any eye disease i may have contracted like Glucoma etc as i go for regular eye check ups.These pains are deliberately given to me.and those in charge of law and order are aware of this as i have seen policemen in patrol jeeps in my locality and security officers in Tirumala temple duck down their heads and cover their eyes with their hands  when i come upon them suddenly.
Those who are supposed to protect me are intent on protecting themselves from which ever ray or micro wave that is causing it.If able bodied young, stout and strong men duck for cover fearing a attack on their eyes do i need to eloborate as to how painful the sharp stinging pains caused in my eyes is?
I am in receipt of these stings since 2012 ,on and off and of late the frequency has increased .It is more or less a daily occurence.
Those whose job it is to protect the citizens have neither warned me about such painful targetting of my eyes nor have they taught me the ways to escape it .I am trying to lessen the impact of such sharp stinging pain by following their example of bending my head and covering my eyes with my hands drawing such incidents out of my memory a memory that had gone for a toss after the month long painful needling of my head in June 2014 along with all the confusing informations , suggestions ,conversion threats ,dumped into me ., has started to come back  in bits and pieces.                          one main difference , they duck before they are harmed i duck only when i am already harmed .

I wanted to know the source of these stings .They are directed towards my left eye, the part of my face that is exposed to the road and the empty space in front of the nearby temple where vans , cars and gas cylinder laden trucks are always  parked .
So one morning when i received this sting a nasty jab into my eyes [ those persons delivering these jabs choose the most delicate parts of the body and in parts where pain will be felt intensly like forehead, elbow , knees and back of the neck for full effect ,throat and gums so as to discourage me from  what i am doing or wearing or thinking] i covered my eyes with my left palm and rushed to the balcony , from where i get a good view of the open space as i felt that it was being directed  from there .
I stood facing the open space After few minutes  the driver of a small truck placed in 60 degree to my balcony and dining room adjacent to the balcony got out of it and was examining his smart phone.The pain left and i knew that the driver was in some ways connected to this nasty job of jabbing my eyes.which is not only painful but also impedes my concentration in my line of thoughts and my relaxation when i am watching the TV.
He again got in and drove off towards T Nagar.

 Why is it being done?Why is it allowed ?Is my body , mind and sanctity of my house open to all --a free for all without any questions being asked?Where are the human rights activists? Don't i qualify as a human being in their eyes?

What ever maybe the reason the fact is that i am receiving painful stings in my eyes very often these days .And the intention behind these attacks on my eyes is clearly to damage it and make me lose my vision.Simply put, it is to make me blind.                                                                                               Or since it is election time messages or suggestions or instructions to make me think , analyse etc are being being beamed into my ears quite frequently and when i move [again either of my own accord or am being moved deliberately to obstruct such suggestions]these rays strike my hand and the gold bangle i wear deflects it in all directions including my eyes.                                                               Who ever is doing it are sly, inimical and cowardly if not why should they hide and do this?I mean both of them .viz --one who is beaming suggestions etc thus robbing me of my peace and literrally thieving my thoughts and the other who is turning my body to avoid it thus causing injury to my eyes.One is causing mental injury and other physical injury.Don't know if the ones controlling  my body movts are partial or impartial .If they are impartial then it means that they are in my life becuase of the former viz-The suggestion givers -whom ever they may represent and therefore digestible.If the latter is partial  towards whom they represent  then i am simply caught between the devil and deep sea.

Further when ever i wear a kotah saree to beat the heat and go out that night my forhead would be made to burn for two hours .A sari which i buy from honestly earned money, wear it for my bodily comfort but it is treated like as if i have committed a great crime  inviting swift retribution.Maybe it has something to do with these deadly rays beamed at me maybe the flat and thick gold mangalyam becomes visible through the transparent sari which could deflect those rays directed at my heart.
It is like this ---Rays of all types will be beamed at me targetting every part of my body , that is fine .It can damage my eyes , constrict my throat ,cause light headness and make me fall  but i should not cause even damage unknowingly any passerby even for few seconds, by wearing sari's and ornaments of my choice.                                                                                                                                                 I guess that even specs deflect these rays and that could have been the main reason to make me undergo cataract operation before they were fully ripe so that i need no longer wear specs for farsight thereafter.
So it is like this --Every other person except me has human rights . My body will be pummelled , my mind ravaged and my right to enjoy my property peacefully without any encroachment will be squeezed underfoot, all which is being done without giving a reason as to why it is done.And this has been going on since 2012!

12.4.19------             Maybe i am giving too much credit to my controllers by assuming that they deprived m eof weraing specs due to thier heart bleeding for all and sundry .I think it is as simple as doing with controlling my bodily movements . I think wearing specs and gold on me are obstacles to what ever they beam at me in order to control my bodily movements .After blogging this piece i wore my farsight specs for two days when i went for my morning walk and also at home.I could feel discomfort and pressure at the back of neck and shoulder and it vanished only if  i turned in a particular direction .And if didn' t turn i had the urgent need to visit the bathroom and if i controlled that also then pain cuffed my knees making me limp like i used to do in 2011.
So it is very important for those controlling my body movements that i turn my head or body in certain direction and that is the reason i was scared off from using specs or wearing gold on me in 2014.
Why is it so necessary to turn my head or move?I guess it is to do with messages being beamed into my ears -maybe ultra sonic as i can't hear what is being dumped into my brain but am sure they are going in , if not i wouldn't be spending so much time in writing about politics ,or lengthy travel visits or about minorities , minorities and minorities always, which is not to my benifit.
who ever is controlling my body movts wants me to hear certain messages and does not want me to hear others.They saw to that i would remove the impediments to that control by making me go for cataract operation before it was actually due so that i need no longer wear specs for farsight.They would have been happy if i had not worn my mangalyam back but i guess even the hardened and powerful politicians cannot dare trifle with Hindu sentiments that are dear to large sections of population , more over i was writing and  blogging about it.Those who read it or aware of it would not have liked my husband who has staunch Hindu beliefs to be treated in such a shabby manner  even if they may not have had  any sympathy for me.
ok back to my body control .Since i was getting knee pain etc i removed the specs and i am slowly getting back to pain free limbs.Again i have started to read and see only images and writing related to various religions that auto's , scooters , vans etc exhibit on thier windshield.Those who are back to controlling my bodily movts  viz --turning of neck, direction of eyesight and body have started doing it with ease as i don't feel any  discomfort or pressurres at back of my head , I am co-operating smoothly  to thier wicked agendas .
Hello readers , even if you happen to come across me or near me even your body movts will be controlled without you ever knowing it .You may smile or grimace or stare  at me as per the plans of my controllers.                                                                                                                                          It is used to give me thrills to cross swords with them to experiment whatever i discovered regarding my body control .Sound of planes is also used .But slowly i dropped it as they are the experts and they will  always use  another way to get my unconscious -co-operation.That is i would be moving my body and its various parts not becuase i want to but because the controllers want to and i would' nt even know that i obliged them.

So i often rummage over this magic like control i and all those near me are subject to.Are minute cameras placed  in my routine walking routes or where ever i go --like shop etc and some one is monitering my movts and even thoughts sitting in front of a screen --no .no  i am still in stone ages  I heard from a tech savy person there is a app that any flat owner can see his flat cctv from any where in the world just by click on his mobile!
So i can be watched with help of a mobile, as simple as that.But how my body is controlled  instantly is something i have no idea.It may be a super secret or i may get to know about it in course of time.
My thoughts being read instantly and an response being enacted  within minutes or at times a day's interval is to either inform me or warn me that my inner most thoughts are being read .This is possible due to readers.I read it in internet. So that is not such a great secret but how my body is controlled is a secret about which i couldnt find in the internet.

Now the q is why is it so important to control my body?Is it to my benifit--to avoid my mind be cramped with suggestions that many people seem to be capable of sending me or is it  only to the benifit of those controlling my body  ?How did so many people get a direct entry into my mind?The original culprit is the one who made it possible for all sorts of persons to get a direct entry into my mind.Who is it?Was it the outcome of the sound blasts done on me in 2012 or was it in existence even before that?Who ordered the sound blasts?It was only after that i started to write reams  and lost control as to what i  wanted to write or publish.

Who ordered the painful needling of my head in 2014 followed by  a month of dehydration  in September that made me lose my memory and confidence and sense of self , in toto and became a putty in the hands of those giving suggestions and bizzare information and those controlling my body movts ? .How is that all these persons can get away without any culpability after invading my house and body/
Or is there truth in all that bizzare info i received?That Srivaishnavaites  viz my family members will be killed one by one if i didnt convert ?Is there truth in suggestion that my bil was eased out in 2014?If it was done to avoid recitation of slokas and japa by us for 10 days why is it so crucial that we shouldn't do our normal pujas?Why is it so crucial that my husband's daily puja has to be suspended and the only way is either his demise [the way i was warned that he will pop off if i didnt convert] or death in his family.
15 days back his relative twice removed died  instantly of sudden massive heart attack  , though only 40,in iit campus mumbai  and our pujas were suspended.
If what i am thinking is bizzarre and pure imagination, so be it as  is much better than what would be if it was not .
I am joining the dots of what was fed into me in September 2014 conversion attempts.The uniquely secretive  way it was done and the fact of 2012 blast and 2014 jamming and dehydration ,and the fact  that my bodily movts are controlled  as well as those in my family even in my flat and neighbourhood, which i have observed raises my suspicion , what if those warnings given to me 2014 September or face consequences if i didn't convert to Christianity or shakthi sect is true?

Is there a link between our pujas and my writing and blogging?If so what is that link?I observed this time of that 10 days  theetu ie no puja that i got my yen to write fearlessly and frankly and kept on writing and blogging though i had lost interest after my last travel blog and had even thought that my blogging days are over  . It was also suggested that it was my writing even in my diary that was the cause   -------------------12.4.19
Mystery --as to who wants me to write and whether they will go to that extent of finishing of my hubs relatives in order that i can receive suggestions when puja is suspended .Does it mean that pujas is stopping the flow of suggestions ?
It is natural to assume that it is persons of other communities apart from Hindus who are put off by evesdropping  on our daily salutation to our gods .So will they or their Hindu backers  go to such extremes as easing out weak relatives so that persons from other communities  get 24hrs /10days acces to  our /my ears ?

                                                                                                             
I am like a prisoner in Andaman cellular jail receiving jailers tortures every day .This is a mobile jail .It travels with me like my shadow.In train journeys the jailers will not allow me to sleep .They would give either a uncomfortable tightening feeling in my head or an equally uncomfortable feeling of total emptiness.

 The intention behind burning my forehead is clearly to damage cells in my brain and make  me ask the questions  -- who am i, what am i?am in india or in Pakistan?am i married?Did i give birth to two sons three decades back?.Is it true that all srivaishnavaites are going to be finished off one by one soon ,so spend anxious nights thinking as to who is my next relative to be  in this murderous list?This inimical sly lot hopes feverishly that i will be seized with dementia and alzmeizher disease .
This blood thirsty inimical lot nearly killed my husband in 2012  damaging his heart forever and shortening his life expectation,
Thier sly murderous agenda was this -- Try and kill my husband by giving him a massive heart attack .some how he escaped and is living with weakened heart , Reason behind this murderous attack --could be due to his strong views on politics and his fondness to a leader-- who was till 2014 treated like a outcaste by Liberals and which must have offended the ' selective interpretation of secularism' of the inimical sly and selfish persons .
 All the attacks happen on our body and mind  in a sly manner within the 'safety' of the four walls of our house
                                                               In2014 they wanted  to finish me off by needling my head for a month hoping it would land me in coma or give me  seizures and then  drained all fluids out of me for nearly  a month and i narrowly escaped dehydration death as it was stopped as soon as when late CM was jailed..


But they succeeded in causing confusion and loss of confidence and self identity.

It is a fact that since 2012 September   i use to hear kicks on the ceiling from the flat above owned by muslims who were and are reisding there when i used to blog or read articles on net and heard loud noises shattering and shocking my mind and made me a nervous wreck and made me lose trust in govt and police as they didnt come to my aid even after complaining .They made it appear like as if it was I who had gone batty.
Then i slowly started to feel that i was in mini Pakistan as i was scared silly of peeping toms from above ,even in my toilet that i had to always to be on guard or purdah.No one was coming to my aid and it was like as if i was gifted to Pakistani's by Hindus.                                                                                                                                                      Apart from this  my beliefs in some superstitions and faith in karma were constantly made fun of in sly manner and visiting temples was discouraged.

After 2014 all this came in extra severe doses.I was always made to see white caps and burkha clad women or cross when i went out .This burkha dose was so severe that i mistook any black colour for burkha and still do.Since 2014 and two years after i literrally felt that i was in  mini Pakistan that is living only amongst muslims and received strong messages that  i must abandon my Hindu way of life so as to please them as they were helpless mites , in need of my help to tackle aggressive multitudes of Hindus and they can approach me for such help only if i dress, act and behave like them! Terrific emotional blackmailing.I was made to feel alienated from my family  and what i actually am and was  prevented from exercising every right i had taken for granted  like religious rights, freedom to watch any programe on TV or read books of my choice or dress as i please or drink beverages that i like  or take interest in public affairs and comment on it and it was allowed  .              If not for a hindu neighbour's  indirect support i may  have got deeper into the  vicious  emotional trap most probably laid by some sly muslims who were making me feel more and more like as if i was actually living in closely knit muslim  low class community.It was like as i was in   mini Pakistan, carved out of India in Chennai and that they  were the sovereign rulers whom i had to obey and that India , Hindus and democracy etc was some far off illusion. .

Side by side i was subject to inquisition leading to conversion attempts to Christianity .It followed even after i categorically rejected the carrots dangled before me as well as threat to my life.The inquisition was thus --You are a bad and sinful woman.Your thoughts need supervision and mending.You must be aloof from your family.You are a atheist .Your sanskrit prayers to god is wrong .It is wrong because it mentions various gods from hindu pantheon .Your prayers should not mention any Hindu god's name.Your beleif in Karma is sheer stupidity.
You are full of sin.it is sinful to touch your body,so detach mind from body and lose your sense of identity. It is sinful to have affection for your husband and your son so stay away from them and forced  me to avoid them .You should forgive every one including your harrassers.We will provoke you but you should forgive us.You are  bundle of  sins.Your late son was not a  son but a sin .A lot of such attacks on my late son labelling him as personification of sin.He and I are the two maha pavi's  in this inquisition chambers.Even if he is no longer alive and cannot defend himself against such allegations, the holier than thous , don't care . in their eyes he is as much a pavi\sinner as i am.
                                                           .All this was not only messaged into my left ears but also beamed loudly from nearby temple.for two long years.Messaging is still going on.The monologue would start when i am relaxing at noon.First i will feel a tingling sensation in my left ear and then i would hear some one talking,some times cajoling , and at other times threatening me with dire consequences if i didnt convert to Christianity directly into my ears , god only knows from where and which flat.These sessions took place simultaneusly with squeezing out liquids from me , that is when i was in a weakened state.

It is been hell since 2012 and became a unbearable hell since 2014.On one hand i felt i was in Pakistan and on other i was made to feel that i was a dirty woman in need of cleansing of my Hindu religious beleifs, values , entertainments , hobbies  and so on and the most sinned amongst sinners.So i am either in mini Pakistan or in the suffocating company of holier than thous.

Even now i feel that i am more or less  living in a Pakistan enclave detached from India despite the fact that  i recite  sanskrit and Tamil slokas  daily at front of images of Hindu deities, and meditate,visit temples , light oil wick lamps daily before images of Hindu deities in my puja room and read a lot of religious Hindu magazines and hear bhakthi songs and sweet rendition of Vedas and watch news about various  temples festivals on TV and listen to Katha kalatchepam on TV.

Because hurdles still persist .I will not be allowed to hear carnatic music in a concert.Some noise will be beamed into my ears  making it a hellish experience.In theatres or trains or hotels the AC would be switched to such a cold level that i would be forced to cover myself from.head to foot.

I am still  made to see crosses even in the jewels adorning processional deities of Srinivasar or deitie s of other Vishnu temples .Whilst muslim men have stopped following me on the road a  band of dark people with indistinguishable faith continue to follow me. In here Hindus  not fully converted to christianity wear vibhuthi and kumkum hence i used 'indistinguishable faith'.

It is like as if some one is determined that religion and sectarianism should dominate my daily life.That i should always be thinking of my religion or other religions and sects  within hinduism or about scheduled castes to the exclusion of every other  thought or activity in my life.Heavy dose of religion and religious sentiments,and sectarianism is being administered to me every day since 2014.

These sly inimical persons educated me the following in the past few years  --

1.Paying homage to mother godesses like lakshmi etc or attend homamas will offend  evesdroppingMuslims so i should avoid reciting slokas on them and stop attending homams.
2.I should avoid mentioning Muruga or Siva or Narsimha in my slokas as it  will offend evesdroppingchristians so i should skip  mentioning them
3.I should avoid mentioning Kamadhenu as that would offend evesdropping muslims and scheduled castes.
4.I should avoid hearing or reading Purushasuktum or any Vedas as that will offend evesdropping scheduled castes
5.I should avoid reciting slokas mentioning Sriman Narayana and BhuDevi as that would offend evesdropping shakthi worshippers
6.I should remove my mangalyam[and made me remove it in 2014and prevented me from wearing it for nearly two years  by putting revulsion into me that the mangalyam was used by strange men to put me under delusional -sex-control ] and gold bangles lest rays deflecting from the gold metal hurt some one, brazenly overlooking the sentiment that tamilians and south indians have towards mangalyam?Women become hysterical if they remove it even for few minutes lest their marriage fails or husband dies and i am from the same tradition.And that those--Hindus-- who knew that a thick sari covering it will prevent deflection and that it had nothing to do with delusional sex control never came and told me about it and were watching the fun.
That i was persuaded to remove it becuase after that painful needling of my brain in 2014 i  lost  a grip over my  senses, intellect, confidence and knowledge.In the pliable state i was reduced to at that time  followed by conversion attempts and forcibly dehydrating me it would have been easy material for isi and even isis or naxals to take over me .May be they did.


.                                                                            No wonder i keep feeling that i am in mini Pakistan and in custody of proleysting Christains.though very much in India and living amongst Hindus as many muslims seem to have a direct access to my ears and there fore mind.I don't even hear any thing , it is more like a thought and if i unconsciously reply a auto will go screeching down the road .I am saying it is muslims becuase the sly persons make 10 -20 pigeons waddle before me in the mornings informing in the typical sly manner of the hot line so many muslims  have with me.It could be men ,including women,could be low life or high life.but the fact is that i am always kept in touch with them in such a sly manner that what they speak into my right ears is like my own thought!It could be any suggestion ,it could also to provoke me to anger on religious matters or even against the politicians--[usually it is against Modi,] they dislike.I don't know how it is done but it is done. Can it be done without police's and govt's  knowledge and blessings?So is it any wonder that i am always in a mini Pakistan where ever i go within India?
There is another dangerous side that is to me with regards these suggestions givers apart from it to having to do with politics these suggestion givers can easily take my life if they want to .Since it is more or less like a thought arising out of me they can repeatedly send me suggestions for the following--
1.Write something that lowers me and my family in eyes of others in the society.  This was done several times since 2012.
2.Make me too angry at my family members on small issues or by ruminating over the past and thus lose their emotional and moral support.This has been succesfully achieved.
3.To harm myself .by making me remove  various parts of my body  in major surgeries .which were not in the least necessary from medical point of view.Like the uterus operation and removal of a good molar tooth .Both nearly killed me.
4.In fact my life could virtually be in the hands of these sly, hidden suggestion givers  without any culpability attached to them for taking it if they decide to do so--How can it be proved?They can give me repeated suggestions day and night and convince me to harm myself by making me think that what was being suggested is the way to get out of the uncomfortable situation i am in or even depress me and create anxiety  or make me over alert  to the point of being rash -- allthis is often done--to the point of suicide.
5.Pressure cookers loud whistle goes on and off .It is a sound made deliberately emanating from few flats.I used to hear it even as early as 2005 and 2006.Don't know as to whom it indicates.But since i know that it is given off deliberately i cannot but suspect that may be just maybe that my late son's death was not accidental.Maybe he was receiving strong suggestions to take his life when he was in a weakened state of health and he did, just a day before he had to leave for US .
                                                                                                                                   In short these sly inimical persons want me to stop reciting any slokas lest it offend any one of these evesdroppers  who can hear it even if i recite it silently !

Would any person going through all that i was forced to undergo since 2012 still pay glowing tributes to our so called democracy?Is it any wonder that i openly express my lack of trust in our political leaders who made it possible to gift all rights over  me with no duty/strings attached to the safe keeping of  every one else except my husband??
Is it any wonder that i keep on castigating our so called democracy and call it a farce?

My address--K.C.Sujata c/o Holier than thous
                      Pakistan enclave , Dalit road, Shakthi apartments,Siva nagar.Chennai.

Then there is that nasty , odiuos , unethical and immoral practise of several men from my flats , outwardly decent looking middle class men and women  who are our neighbours since we moved into these flats in 2002,substituting as my husband and son--The' transformers'.It is in practise since 2012 as far as i know .It could been even earlier.That is these neighbours will control me through my husband or son .Why should they?They have created an emotional dependancy on them which i should have only in my husband and son.My husband and son will not have political motive or hidden agendas whilst dealing with me , but definetly these transformers do .if not why should they bother about me?They succeeded over the years since 2012, to make me build my life around thier routines and family.For what? if not to get my compliance to thier ulterior political demands either directly or through my husband and son.and make me write so that they can make money or earn thier salary.

This the sickest underbelly of politics.They are virtually thieves .Real thieves will go to jail one day or the other but these thieves in decent clothing will never.Thier political bossess must be Hindus who are aware of our culture but.they are not in the  least bit ashamed or troubled by what they are doing.

What prevents any one either the ones beaming suggestions  etc or the transformers from aproaching me directly for an analysis or write up?Maybe the sly persons are used only to do things slyly for free and they are using the only the corrupt and illegal methods they are experts in to get what they want from me. All these sly methods being tried on me adds further to my alienation from all that which is taken for granted as  the normal rights enjoyed by a Indian citizen and is it any wonder that any one with a hidden agenda it could even  an enemy country to exploit
it?                                                          First and foremost people ruling over me or authorities should trust me  to make decisions after they lay bare the facts to me.No one has come forward to do it.If they are going to treat me as a ignorant, illiterate lacking in knowledge, years and wisdom others will follow suit and be emboldened to treat me in a similar manner .

Transformers are nothing but modern day Ravana's.Rama and sita had to tackle only with one Ravana but we have to be in company of a minimum three Ravanas and  Rakshasis every day. .These Ravanas and Rakshasis are drawn from all religions .It is secular distribution of assets acquired immorally,Isn't it that all politicians require everyone's votes,?.
To me a Hindu being a transformer is as odious and immoral as  a Muslim or a Christian being one.A transformer is a person who is cutting at the roots of our family life, making a joke of relationships within my family and dismmising this basic unit of society as irrelevant and useless and is seeing it only as a tool to serve political ends.
They are the worst persons in this entire chain. since they have made us trust  them and then are exploiting our trust  to the detriment of our name and standing in this society.by making me write or making us all act in a certain way unlike our normal selves.
              Simply put 'Transformers' are backstabbers.Out of these backstabbers the worst and most dangerous are the Muslim transformers as these persons or person  make me feel that i am in a harem in mini Pakistan .                                                                                                                                                All the transformers including Hindus are very  persuasive and effective in their attempts  at sewering the chords that binds me to my sense of identity, family,Hindu community, religious beliefs,, society and country and are also experts in gagging my original views and in supplanting them with theirs..However  it is the Muslim transformers who top this list.

Ranking of transformers playing with my life like as it is a cat and mouse  game.

                                I have seen cats that catches a mouse  .The cat which has caught it for a meal  will not kill it immediately but injure it in such a way that the mouse can run.The poor mouse will think that it can escape as the cat will be in   a meditative posture and the mouse will try to escape .the cat will let it run for a distance and then with great  ease and a bored look will catch the rat and flip it around by either slapping it with its paws or catch its tail and whirl it around and drop it and wait for the dazed mouse to make its escape.When the desperate mouse runs again the cat will pounce on it and then carry on this game  for innumerable times .It is a  sport for the cat whilst it is a matter of life and death for the mouse.after several such rounds the cat will finally kill the mouse and start eating it with great relish .
Once the mouse is caught by a cat it is allover for it .But the foolish mouse harbours hopes of escape and keeps trying and only exhausts itself to point of death and in that process  provides merriment to its   supremely confident and cool predator .

First rank--Muslim transformers .
Secondrank --Christian and scheduled caste transformers,

Third  rank--Hindus

Despite my disenchantment with workings of our democracy  owing mainly due to the feeling that i am being forced to live in mini Pakistan and therefore be indifferent to her present and future advancements at within India why should my heart lurch and soar whenever i see the newly erected huge Indian flag rippling majestically on top of a  govt building  half km away ,  viz Hindi prachar  sabha when i walk on the terrace ,from where it suddenly jumps into my view?
Why should i feel highly envious of China's breathtaking advancements in its economy, constructions , space and so on when i see them on TV ?
When i see vestiges of British rule in india in Chennai in form of  some dark alleys in slums[in the main roads they have been changed to  politicians names  long back] retaining the names of Britishers who once ruled over us, why should i remember my grand father with a thrill at his  rebelling against its mighty rule, courting jail for years and putting his huge family in jeopardy in order to push them away from his beloved Bharat?
When i see several Dravidian politicians strutting around , giving an impression that they are separate from india , why should i remember my grandfather who sacrifised so much and endorsed the constitution of India ,It is owing to the constitution that  these politicians have become mini kings in this state ,yet they keep on harping on Periyar who has at the most enabled them to get a govt job by creating hatred towards brahmins.My g.f was a orthodox Brahmin , so were the many who took part in the freedom struggle.If not for thier sacrifise  the bramin hating dravidians under mentorship of Periyar would have remained a only a  measly govt servant and not rule over this entire state.amass wealth and power  and prestige and also play a role in national politics..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home