Saturday, September 2, 2017

Politics of Conversion

Today i removed one remaining transmitter known to my knowledge in my room viz a specs to another room so as to meditate without disturbance .As i proceeded i didn't come up  against a impenetrable iron net of wall nor feel any presure rolling in to block my forehead  or any words  or images blown into my forehead from outside all of which happens usually but felt  a bottomless dark pit right inside the center of my head  into which  i  could let my palm in and if i  moved it i would feel agitation of nerves .No emotions , no memories ,no experiences absolutely nothing ! The I sense that gives one identity is no longer there.which means i do not exist.This is the combined result of sound blasting and screwing  of my mind.I can no longer tap into myself.

How dare !How dare!I said to myself and became furious [some anger is still left] at Amma .Did she raise me , fund me, meet my expenses to give her the right to excersise such a inhuman control over me just because she was voted to power for 5 or 10 years?Who was she to claim so many rights over me and do that conversion? I started speaking out my mind saying thank god that dictator has gone and at least i can speak my mind in my house without too much fear  of retaliation .So i started berating  her and her party quite loudly .[i know it is not decent or good to speak ill of others when they are no longer around but my anger eclipsed that ethical norm]

Then i went to the kitchen , the Metro water tap  in the sink which has been dry for years and had started to flow on and off for past 1 month was flowing copiously ,in full flow!  Yesterday it was dry! It means that Amma gang --aidmk is happy at my rantings .It is like  giving them a gold medal for secularism.for succesfully squashing my Hindu sentiments for the sake of removing fear and irritation of minorities  which they are supposed to have towards me.They have even snapped a platinum medal   for doing everything possiible in thier power to convert me to Christianity!They were avenging st Thomas murder 2000 years back by a Brahmin as the popular story goes  in nearby Mylapore by nearly murdering a Brahmin couple for the sake of Christians and Muslims .

So in any election i can be paraded [ my story of conversion etc] as the length to which Ammas party have gone to still the fears  caused  in the hearts of minorities by this wicked sinful blogger  .They have allowed  a Muslim  and a person with Christian links to  control  a Brahmin's wife by stepping into his shoes with the excuse that he is too weak to control his wife of 36 years!Sickening!It means they think  that they make better husbands for me than the one  to whom i am married to .and with whom i  have gone through several ups and downs in life and who  is paying all the bills and takes responsibility for my well being And are assiduosly converting a  pious hindu and his wicked wife to Christianity every day with implant, transmitters and flights .Hi tech conversion!This hi tech stuff is another feather in thier cap !

But when they start gloating over thier subjugating hindu sentiments with a firm hand --like meditating  or visiting temples or performing rituals in shraddha ceremonies without any disturbance -to Christian and Muslim sentiments , in election times there will be a terrific clamour for a space in the secular sun. by other political parties.viz==

1. Congress --It will say she [her grand father ]belonged to our party and it was we who gave the go ahead signal in 2011when asked by aidmk , therefore the sound blasting that lay the foundation  for conversion at a later date , is because of us.dmk will pitch in saying we co operated , so we are the original secular chemmals.So vote for us.
2.BJp --  it will say she was our party member when the final nail viz jamming was done and we gave the go ahead , so we have alot of stake in her conversion and in stilling the fear of minorities.  That to we gave the permission within a few months of riding to power on a Hindu wave, so it is we who are truly 'secular.'Didn't we teach her a lesson  to stop all her rightist activism so early in the day?Did we dilly dally ? we acted immediately .She came to us seeking protection from minorities  but on seeing mino's tremble at her writings we put thier fears and sentiments over hers .We are the true champions of Christians and their inalienable right to convert .and we facilitated this demons conversion so as to assuage all those poor, meek, mild .knowledgebeable and pious Christians fear of this rakshasi. We are defending  only Christians   becuase they are  soft ,unlike the violent and dangerous Muslims who can fend for themselves.
 So during election campaigning in Christian dominated areas[most of TN is christian dominated] they would love it if i start berating them in my blogs for assisting in christian conversion of a hindu couple.
The more i berate  as i would be made to do so it would be like sprinkling rose water on these parties./

The more i harp on this  conversion etc the more the bjp will gain here amongst christians and others from other both communities.

Maybe  i am suddenly writing all this owing to the cabinet reshuffle in the offing.Few days back i had a lot of messaging [that tooth extraction no use] that i should join Congress, to escape all this harrassment ,Remembered that it was they who set all this in motion and what if they let Muslims take hold of me ? decided to stay away from all political parties .Why jump from frying pan into fire?

Ok if thie is to do with cabinet reshuffle bjp pleas give dear Amma;s children ministerial posts , they will give you christian dominated constituencies in return and during elections i will be made to berate you  for being Hindu hypocrites  and you can win some seats by winning christians hearts.

i am being made to write ahead of cabinet reshuffle the way i was made to write during floods , JJ's ill health  , independance day , parliament sessions .Amma's children's faith in my reccomendation capacity is touching on one hand and also makes me furious on the other as they are always one up over me in  forcing  me to write despite my determination never to help them or bjp or any other party .Go by my fury at the conversion carired on me and my husband and kindly give these champions , who will squash some more Hindus at expense of others and enable you to get a foothold in here,Brahmins  do not count here only Christians do.Haven't Amma; kids shown you the way?Have faith in them .

Maybe by election time i may be made to preach from the pulpit  giving sermons to harvest fresh souls and increase your vote bank

His ways are  mysterious



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home