Saturday, August 5, 2017

On 10 th anniversary.

Dear son,
               My head has been stitched so tight that i cannot even mourn for you on your 10 th anniversary, so sorry sorry.

Your mother is unable to give you even this respect so sorry sorry again,

Mourning is a private affair ,your mother no longer enjoys that privacy , so sorry again,

All the money i spend in charity in your memory has become a meaningless ritual as it is no longer done  with a tear shed in your memory ,by  recollecting  our  good and bad times together.So sorry again

For the past five  years i can't even bring to my mind your face nor recollect our happy days together My memories have been wiped out by series of thunderbolts striking my head.I have been terrorised and humiliated so much that it is despicable that i am pulling along .Sorry son i donot have your guts .

Your mother remembering you with emotions and feelings a true tribute to your memory has been cut down to a mere 7 year period as you see your recollection is said to harm this state and may be this country.as well.I can do nothing about so sorry sorry again,

Emotions, feelings and intellect which could bridge the yawning space  between us in a second  and remove my loneliness  no longer exists and i have lost your nearness really truly  for the past 3 years as nearly every memory about you and even myself have been systematically erased  .You are the only person in this entire world to give  me so much affection and respect  and the only person in this world  to retain it by leaving when it was intact.In my trying times that gratitude i had for your affection for me was a pillar of strength .For in the past 3 years in  the relentless cleansing and vaccuming that  my mind is subject to  i have lost that sense of gratitude .so sorry sorry again for denying you your due..

My son,the insults, humiliation and the pain that pushed you to the brink  is nowhere near to what is being done to you  by your own mother .She has forgotten you! I have been forced  to insult you thus.Even if it is beyond my control sorry sorry again.

That a  dead person who can no longer defend himself  could also be  in the receiving end of  hatred  by strangers  though he was not a dictator or a public figure in life  is what i got to know 3 years back.You my son  have that unfortunate distinction .Sorry that i can do nothing about it

Sorry again for not making money out of the blog as intended  by you for your mother .

Sorry for denting your pride in your mother,s vocabulary and  knowledge and your keeness in wanting the world to know about it by snuffing it all within 4 years of your departure  The mother you  knew and respected  no longer exists.She has been constantly broken down  and 'cleansed 'of all her 'unacceptable' wisdom and 'vile 'knowledge for the past 6 years to make a laughing stock and  fool of herself  much to the delight of those'  warriors' who are fighting with a dead man  . 
 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home