Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Free lunch

Read heart warming news this morning--11.5.17  -that the National consumer disputes  redressal commission , the topmost forrum for  consumer disputes redressal ,headed by two judges ruled yesterday that the consent of a patient is a must before doing an invasive procedure, unless the patient is unconscious and his life is in  threat  and such a procedure is a must to save his life.
It means that which has been done to me, an invasive precedure in 2011 by which some  micro chip would have been embedded in my teeth when i went for root canal surgery or placed under the ceramic covering  that was put over the remaining part of the teeth , is a invasive procedure which is illegal , even if the government had done it. this procedure enabled me to hear those loud decibel noises in 2012 which was being  sent to this receiver from its pair ,transmitter , whilst no one else in my family heard it .this is similar to the micro blue tooth receiver that can be fitted in ones ear or less than 35 cms away from it [my tooth encasement must be within this 35 cms from my ears ] and that person can hear a person 20 -30 feet away talking or giving instructions with a transmitter concealed in a specs or pen and connecting it to a mobile with a 4 digit pin number activating it.The volume can be increased . Such gadjets are available in shops .saw ads on net .Mine could be more sophisticated but the principle viz transmitter and receiver enabled by blue tooth technolgy is same.

I often see people with specs hovering around with a mobile from my house or when i walk or when i go out.Very natural looking but the glint in their eyes and obvious pleasure in their faces directed at me ,a total stranger , shows that that they have successfully activated the connection .I have to listen to their crap there after in form of suggestions or just trash to confuse me and the constant whispering is so painful that i have to write to get it out .My flat  faces the road and any spot within this small flat is within 30 feet of that road .

These specs will transmit only to left ear as this transmitter is built only on the left side .Maybe the sudden excruiting pain i developed in 2011 Nov-December [after that root canal surgery ] in my left knee which the Doc said was not arthiritis could have been linked to this.It is the left side of my body be it knees or fore arms or other private parts that feels pain, scratches and stings.i am saying 'maybe 'becuase i cannot believe that  by merely whispering,suggesting or raising volume of external sounds  in my left ear,  can cause pain in the left side of my body .Though i observed that high decibel sounds  in 2012 affected my  nerves .

This transmission has twin benifits to the persons using it on me.On one hand when i complain about hearing loud noises which no one hears or vomit out all the crap that is  being beamed into my ears constantly whether  i am in the toilet  or temple , it can show me as a lunatic who has lost her mind  and at the same time is used for extracting ideas   for  political and  journalistic purposes .
                                                                               Since conversion to other two communities and to other sects in hinduism started on me since 2014 september in this similar transmission method, the transmitter + my receiver is being used to interfere with my puja and meditation  at home every day and  even in sanctum of hoary temples and make me hear other communities gods names .There is no let up in this .

There seem to be a lot of people who seem to have the  pin number to activate the connection .It has been widely distributed i guess for maximum torture.and exploitation .As per net it is a simple 4 digit number  viz 0000 or 1234 etc and not slokas or name of hindu gods the way i was made to believe .I continue to write diary which are very lengthy as i have to get off all the crap dumped into me and remember my personal diary has become a public property since very long.Forcible accquisition without compensation . The encroachers think that making me scratch and leak is best way to keep me occupied with it and thus is sufficient compensation for slave laboury as well as  the best way to divert me  from realising or divulging what is being done to me , by  being bogged down by pains, abnormal excretions and seeking medical help for such artificially created health maladies.
correction --19.5.17---mine is not all that simple .viz only transmitting sounds ,messages or suggestions  it has this simple component plus a two way process .what is think is read instantly and a chastiment  gloatingly announced  in a loud speaker from nearby temple plus i have seen people reading thier mobile or receiver before 2014 pointedly in my vicinity.So it must be rfid which sends q's and ge'ts answers.


Next the painful  screwing and twining i was subject to through out for a whole month from May -June 2014 in my house at day when napping or at night whilst sleeping [it would wake me up ] was a invasive procedure for which my consent was never taken .A procedure that wrapped my facial skin tightly over my skull and caused immense pain  and erased my memory.  So even if the government had done it on me it was and is illegal as per the above ruling of consumer disputes redressal forrum.

OK what could be the logical reasons behind that painful procedure?If those who did it for jamming orders to me from alien  transmitters for sake of security of this country , what is the need for such a prolonged procedure ?All that need to be done was to remove that receiver --the cause of my troubles as well oestensibly of  those who jammed my head.

The   screwing of my brain  facilitated the conversion that followed it .It broke down nearly all my defences and nearly wiped out my memory.since then i am no longer able to distinguish between orders from transmitters and my own thinking .

Apart from from these deadly gadjets, transmitter and receiver and reader i have observed that flights whether landing or taking off play a great role in our daily lives .It is like as if our entire day and night activities are entwined around it .Whilst landing makes me lethargic,sort of depressed  and quiet paced making me want to write reams, take offs induce  activity and quick loss of memory and frequent  trips to loo at night .Its sound enhanced by scooter or bullet motor bike definetly has a effect on our hearts .Don't know how that works but i have found a connection between air plane's take off sound  when it is  few minutes out of ear shot and the fluttering of my heart and heaving of abdomen..
Doesn,t all this lead one to think that some one must have hated me so much that such brutal techniques were experimented and is still being done on both of us.

On terrace last evening whilst watching Chitra Pournami i found my abdomen heave .A plane on take off was heading east and then turned south wards .It is that turning which caused that discomfort.A woman  neighbour with specs came and left just before that take off .I had observed this churning in stomach in earlier such similar take offs without any one around in the terrace.It is take offs that i hear in my trips to loo as well when i get pain in my legs at night.The time for pain in leg is always 2 to 3 am  .

For now i know that forcible invasive procedures without consent has been declared  illegal  .This should put those who did it to me and continue to do it a bit on the back foot.

ps the Dentist  i went to remove the casing refused to do so..

I haven't the energy to pursue my case in court.

This transmitter +pin  control  definetly has two masters.One Muslim and other Hindu There is a tug of war between the two to get to me .This war starts afresh each day.So as per control, my religion and sect changes . .In this tug of war my religious and sect beliefs are ridden rough shod and i guess i must be writing or mouthing whatever the transmitter dumps into my ears  This is also aided by hypnosis.
                         Since 2014 bodily brushing or stinging of my private parts deliberately as well as making me leak is taking place consistently in temples i visit.I mainly visit  Perumal  [Vishnu]temples .Abusing it or deliberately making me take note of it takes place within temples but in outer sanctum of the concerned deity --each temple has deity  with  diferent names of Vishnu /Narayana like Sri Ranganathar, Sri Varadharajar. But in Tirumala It takes place in the inner sanctum of Srinivasar .It also happened thus in Melkote in Selva Narayana 's inner sanctum .

I have no idea whether the micro messaging attempts at conversion not to one religion but to two, viz --islam & christianity and to other sects like shakthi or saivaite that took place in September 2014  is being extended or i am being deliberately  provoked so as to make me write with emotion.Igenerally swallow this new type  of humiliation meted out to me  in most temples i visit but  I get terribly angry when i am so shabbily treated in Srinivasar temple at Tirumala . that  i vent it out in forceful writings.

If my writings is the crux of the matter and any length will be gone like trifling with my religious sentiments deliberately then i have to arrive at the following conclusions.

1.There is something terribly special in my writings--i mean diary writings

2.Those who think so want it free These free lunch loaders started helping them selves freely  since 2012 employing  similar provocation  which was to do with torturing my weak family members in shadowy manner to write on human rights issues in excess , now it is to do with torturing me and my  puja and temple visits  to write about such insults , conversion and to compare and contrast people of  various religions in excess .

Hope  that the decision  reins in the transmitters and gives me some peace.But in a country populated and ruled and governed  by vast number of corrupts will  it deter those  habituated to helping themselves to  free lunch forced out of others pocket  ?

This transmitter cum receiver set which i am sure is used in my case daily for nearly 6 years explains the sudden bout of nausea and retching i had for 15 to 30 minutes a few months back when i heard my immediate neighbours voice  from down below when my husband was out of station .this nausea kept striking me the whole day whenever i heard other neighbours voices as well .The maximum was when i heard my immediate upper floor neighbors voice.
It means that several of my neighbours where transmitting /whispering orders ,suggestions into my ears like how only a lover or in my case my husband did in earlier days of marriage and i couldn't stomach the fact that it was these people who are neighbours but strangers  who have been adapting a husband's  ways a very intimate way ,that of reaching ones mind softly and directly and this turned my stomach upside down  on hearing their voices, for usurping my husband's place and for  playing a  immoral trick on me.That of substituting or replicating  my husband in a shadowy but intimate manner.I felt that i was vommitting not only them but all those dirtily  clad fellows, drivers, watchmen , labourers,salesmen all  boldly staring at me,in a  unnatural manner, all of whom are  deliberately sent my way and the only persons that  i have been constantly coming across in my daily walks for past 6 years ,along with them  .i still come across only such people in my walks and hear only  a select few voices from our flats or from tenements. 



  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home