Sunday, January 1, 2017

Good news in the new year.

This is to thank the  Prime minister for removing my insecurity  for the future by announcing 8 % on  fixed deposits at a stretch for 10years  made by senior citizens in the monthly income scheme.

Great news. Good news at the dawn of this new year.Much obliged.

I would be even more obliged, grateful and at peace that my twilight years will be taken care off  with a substantial monthly income if the maximum cap of deposit which has been announced to be at 7 and a half lakhs is increased to 15 lakhs.Kindly consider this request .

In one stroke  my doubts and trepiditions  regarding my finances due to rapidly falling interest rates on fixed deposits , has been assuaged.

Thank you .Thank you very much.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home