Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A good middle classer.

After creating me as a conscientious middle classer and making me pay all the taxes ,

Is it fair to kick me and dump me in the dust?

Tell me Shiva ! Tell me Shakthi!

I only ask for broad roads and urban spaces free of encroachments,

I only ask for garbage, mosquito and muck free , sweet smelling green neighbourhoods,

I only ask for accident free, flow of traffic,

I only ask for streets and crowded places , free off eve teasing,

I only ask for food, clothes, shelter and fuel, free of rise in price.

Tell me Shiva ,Tell me Shakthi ,

What prevents you from granting me , this?




PS.I donot ask to be free of power, water or public transport cut. There are no such cuts in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home