Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Respite.

Hasn't the the cynosure of all eyes' Cooum' dried up in this heat?

If not ,then what happened to the biological warfare[releasing fish or some such creatures to eat the mosquito's] up one's sleeve?

Where have all the fogging machines gone?

Should I wait till the next govt is sworn in for some action?


'O' mosquito you are bent on preying on me and on multitudes, in hordes.


Neither the mat nor the Chinese made bat is keeping you down.

Dawn to dusk and all night through, I hand it to you,none can rival you, in the war you wage.

Hostage I am in my own house, holed up in the Ac bedroom , guilty of widening the hole in the ozone,

There is no magic wand that will do my bidding, cooking, cleaning and breathing in fresh lungfuls,


Fine, your ancestors are as old as mine. How does that justify

your tearing hurry to make me join their ranks sooner than thine?

How long should we hear only your screechings and hummings of the same old song---

"There ain't no-----------------''

[ This is no Humpty dumptyism but, Sujataism]


To put it straight, the mosquito menace has become intolerable.

Concerned official sir,please hurry and take the requisite action and grant us T.nagarites some respite soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home