Friday, September 29, 2017

Transmissions

Dear diary---[September-19]

The blood tests confirmed that i have all life style diseases though .i was in pink of health till two years back !Couldn't believe it. and wondered whether all the concerned internal organs were being given some special treatment so as  to enhance its moderation to extreme levels.If i was made to squeeze out fluids continuosly for a whole month when i had become bone dry for decades , heightening  my sugar, pressure etc would be a easy thing to do.
My heart so far is unaffected.As i didn't visit beach for several months i decided to spend some time with nature and try and get my bearings back. So took off early in morning.There was hardly any one near the water though the tar road away from the sand was filled with walkers and joggers.

It is generally held belief that walking in sand is very difficult.But i found it quite easy maybe becuase.the sands have been levelled straight after the Tsunami .Watched the sun shimmering over the water .A catamaran was stationed exactly in a angle to my left side probably to transmit.I pushed away this new found alertness i was made to develop, to my sorroundings  since 2014 .This alertness has taken away the joy of my walks and the  enjoyment of nature

The silver rakes fused together and took the form of my late son ,smiling at me. A brief but satiating vision Ironical ,the heart my parents gave me is ticking strongly but what i gave has turned to ashes and dissolved in this very ocean.

I turned back and saw a young man crossing right behind me with a mobile.Maybe the combination of catamaran transmission and that youth made me have this vision.Every thing is tailored in my life these days .My every thought read and every movment watched and  my feelings which are very few after having my mind blasted and screwed, are enacted,What for ? To gloat about establishing my visualisation of my deep felt emotions as  fake/?

Brushed aside such thoughts and decided to enjoy my walk .So walked on the sand Northwards.towards the memoriols of late leaders which is more than half km away.As i neared the place where the entrance to Parthasarathy temple can be seen my heart started to feel aterrific pressure .Just then i heard a ambulance screeching down the main road quarter km away on the west side.I continued walking but found the going difficult.On hearing the sound of a plane i turned back.Now a days after finding the link between its flight and its effect on my body i automatically notice planes and watch them till out of sight .

A hefty middle aged  bearded man was jogging right behind me few feet away .i immediately moved aside .The pressure in my heart left instantly.He didnt look at me when he crossed me.He had the whole beach to jog but had chosen to do so right behind me.My medical report is  out and  the stoutness of my was being mocked .with usual religious colouring .I was made to feel Pain only when i neared the place overlooking the temple's entrance. 

I watched the red tipped plane  cross the sea and proceed southwards towards airport.So the ambulance siren was to warn me.Was microwave or whatever that caused that pressure in that persons pocket or was he receiving and sending it from vehicle parked on the walkers road?I have observed that cars with aerials tend to cause bodily discomfort.One such car with aerial is always parked in the next flat in an angle which would enable whatever this car beams flows in to my bedroom, dining room and kitchen.In a trip to Veda patashala to take lunch paid by us along with its students by cabin July, felt headache  and saw2 cars with aerials with Forest and defence written on them .Hence i started associating microwaves with aerials in cars .

Again shrugged off my thinking and walked back .An old man was following me at a distance. I started walking crisscross.Few lovers here and there. bunch of youth playing cricket and vendors sleeping in the sand under thier cart. Suddenly a white stray started barking mournfully at the waves.Saw a shadowy figure.The foreign enemy?Was it mournful becuase the enemy was so powerful that he could send microwaves or transmissions probably from beyond the economic zone probably by submarine or ship to me and it cannot be stopped?What is so special about me ?Why do i have receivers in me in first place?who allowed it?if there are no receivers then how was i responding to questions from 2012 onwards Why should Defense tail me?I am paying a huge price for someone elses folly.

The beach looked sanitised .Was it for me?I had come here to relax and not keep on pondering over shadowy things around me but couldn't help thinking  about the people who are executing all this .They are so swift and meticulous..I was admiring those whom i should be berating for  landing me in such a fix.

Next day in my usual beat my heart started pounding again .A girl in specs was walking towards me whilst on other side of road a labourer was jogging laughingly.The pressure on my heart eased only when that girl  man passed me .Phew. Another attempt to weaken my heart and mock its resilience.

Lot of youngsters are having fun with my body.and mind.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home