Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peria Thirumozhi---Thiruvengadam---2

These are 10 verses describing Tirumala and dedicated to Venkateswara. I have translated few of them .

1. I became diseased and destroyed myself due to my attachments to my mother, father, wife and children,
I have come here with the desire of seeing you and seeking your refuge ,
One who is presiding over the temple surrounded by bamboo forests and gardens of flowers,
Thiru Venkatava! I am worse than a dog ! Kindly take over me and bless me!


The verse.

Thaye thandai yendrum tharame kilaimakkal yendrum,
noiye patu ozhinden nunnai kanbhadorasai il,
veye poompozhil choozh viraiyar thiruvenkatava!
nayen vandhu adhainthen nalki aal yennai kondu arule.

2 Comments:

Blogger silverlinning said...

Nice நான் இந்த pasurathai vegu நாட்களாக தேடி வந்தேன் மிக்க நன்றி நாராயணா

July 29, 2019 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger K.C. Sujata said...

Thank you

May 9, 2021 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home