Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When?

When will I be able to swipe my index finger full of that crimson red paste smeared on the western sky as the sun dips and draw it on my cheeks , lips and eyelids?

When will I be able to fill myself with the cool blue of the morning sky and straighten out the wrinkles of my soul ?

When will I be able to gather a handful of the dazzling diamonds glittering in the night sky and pour away my gloom?

When will I be able to soak in the creamy luminescence of the full moon and clear away the darkness in my conscience

When will my breath be filled only with the scent of fragrant flowers ?

When will I close my eyes to wake up, only to see the face of my kind father?

When ? When ? When?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home