Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Neither official nor unofficial spokesperson.

Dear viewers,friends on line or otherwise, party members,politicians and journo's.

   Sujataism is my personal blog.The views i express are my own .Though i have joined BJP I am neither its official spokesperson nor an unofficial one.Please bear this in mind whilst reading my blogs.

Reason.      Though i am on same page on most matters since i am not actively moving with the party members, i may write something un intentionally in a inopportune moment which is not in line with the party politics at that given point of time or even later, causing embarrassment to the party  .Hence this disclaimer.

What i write is purely an reaction to news items, articles and my experiences and observations either sitting in my house or whilst travelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home