Sunday, May 12, 2013

change of dates.

ppt's and kgb and co why did you change the date of 'see be aye'post?Are you scared that i will become a cult figure ? A matashri or a sadhvi to gullible hindus reading my blogs?. Those who read my blogs must be well educated to be taken in by the string of co incidences or maybe even karma that has been dogging me since i landed in this politically charged segment of blogosphere. So it seems it is you who are all superstitious , illogical and irrational that you all pretend to be otherwise.

And kgb don't you dare scare young sales boys by informing about my visit before hand .I will not eat them alive  .I was and am a committed mother myself  of two young men .Ask and warn brazen young women , lazy layabouts whizzing on motorbikes from nearby slum and middle aged people to play your tricks . Leave sincere , responsibleand hard working young men alone.They scare too easily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home