Sunday, January 20, 2013

Oracle strikes again?

The word 'fortunately' is at the tip of my tongue though the word more appropriate would be 'deliberately' and by design i was allowedto walk on the terrace from 5.30 pm onwards for full 40 minutes without any let or hindrance  yesterday evening.
Black crows ,a group of which had cawed raucously  ,strangely at midnight [the swift retributive tricks of kgb gigolo and co either for referring to gigolo as the personification of my past karmas or for having laughed at the sight of rahul baba waving vigorously at the gathering at Jaipur in that chintan--when my husband quipped that his time was up and thereby was waving a hearty goodbye or for both] to subside only when i got of the bed to appraise  myself of the nonstop bedlam outside my window and popped in a crocin to relieve myself of the dull headache that had cropped  during the day quite unnaturally,were wheeling and diving in the eastern sky ,restlessly in huge flocks ,before settling for the night on treetops ,at some distance.

A star pair most probably Gemini the twins and Jupiter had risen shedding their lights dimly as it was yet to darken .As i gazed at them pondering over the exploitative nature of mankind and wished that i hadn't been made ,alert all over again to the muck, dishonesty and deceptions to which i had innured myself in the past 5 years ,the scent of a strong shampoo assailed me .The newly resident thin balck cat that had looked very longingly at a well proportioned grey pigeon perched beyond its reach satisfied its hunger by nibbling at the rice balls that were offered on' kanu --pongal' to birds which had become dry and crunchy ,purred in contentment.

 .Mosquito's snipped at my feet making it impossible to enjoy the hush of the dusk in peace for more than 10 minutes making me move towards the stairway. The evening western sky as seen from there was a long sash of red satin ribbon over a mauve horizon,was breath taking in its subtle beauty.Black bats  were out in the open sky and as they flew over the terrace they strangely seemed to be disoriented  at a certain point as if deflected by an invisible ray and had to  regain their balance ,redirect themselves to flap away.

After sprucing up ,decided o catch up with my prayer that couldn't be offered in the morning as the house wasn't silent and peaceful nor did i have the time then.

As  i meditated a disturbing thing happened , my late younger brother kept popping up .Very unusual of him to do so,making me wonder whether his family was in distress.

I had determined not to speak till this chintan blah blah was going on since i know that it will be transmitted , interpreted[not always in the meaning it was to be] and used causing me more disquiet.I was also determined not to show my reactions whilst reading articles from the websites i routinely visit.Though my son refused to believe in the existence of the powerful monitoring i am subject to he was right when he observed that i was excessively addicted to the virtual world of audiences and letters and exhorted me to let go of it or be prepared to face the consequences [which i am already in form of social ostracisation --just what is my crime ?,harrassment at every corner,with once polite sales persons turning nastily rude,once indifferent passerbys either glaring or staring at me in unconcealed curiosity,once courteous servise providers bankers, plumbers etc indifferent and non cooperative] ,i as usual did not listen to his sane advise in this matter.

So at 7.30 pm soon after my prayers there i was seated before the PC reading and shaking my head in disagreement very very impreciptebly.[ unable to check this new found habit, probably the outcome of repeated suggestions from the attic.] to pp's  [toi blogs] observation that Modi's chances were slim in 2014 elections.Was this the clincher?

I was through with the net by 8 pm and could hear the  excited voice of kgb gigolo and co from down below like those raucous  crows that cawed in the middle of last night.What was the excitement all about?

The 9 o clock breaking hot news had it. The crown prince had shed his reluctance  and has formally taken the post that was always his for asking.

I noticed with a shock a few days back that the moles under my right eyes have enlarged and darkened.Skin allergy or excessive glare in confined areas?

Am i being used as a oracle? The answer from god? Or as the truthful representative but refined embodiment of views and princilpes the opposite camp is supposed to stand for?Or was excessive faith verging on the blind is being reposed on me on my avoved ability to forsee the future of this nation?

Have i just spun a fantastic yarn or is there some substance in that old adage that some times facts are stranger than fiction?

The midnight cawing, .converastions,walk and timings are all factually correct and true but with regard to their connections i am perceiving with the polity of thiscountry, your guess is as good as mine.

.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home