Thursday, January 17, 2013

Precious seconds of cherishment.

Had the world gone Topsy turvy or was i simply imagining?The fact that every man on the road  passing me by, of all ages and classes gave me a full glare of the stares that are reserved only for pretty young women even at those times there were plenty of such attractive damsels were at my side ,that made me want to pinch  myself and shake myself to reality. !

I did so mentally ,by blanking them out ,but the unnatural stares continued  unabated and still does [though few months back it was in full steam] making me feel awkward and self conscious whenever i took a walk down the street or attended functions or visited public places.I am no VIP.I persisted with my walks much to the head ache of my detractors and continue to do so.

.In all this befuddlement of sudden unasked for importance ,my thanks to one young man ,whom when i looked up expectantly for the artificial treatment i was being subject to relentlessly for several months ,for a long hard wolf stare whilst crossing a street .He was staring at a woman of his age ,completely and most naturally overlooking me as was the norm all these years spanning decades.Waves of relief washed over me.

He had somehow evaded the dragnet of CBI gigoloand at that very instant brought back the normality to my life  that had suddenly and inexplicably taken a toss.Those seconds though few, infused me with fresh vigour to face the onslaught.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home